Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Put a Bird on It
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
Let the price-gouging begin =/

Happy for the new items, because I've wanted better matching colors for a couple Coatl. But, I know I'm going to have to wait until I come upon them in chests or something since people just LOVE to snipe the MP and sell them for WAY too much in the AH. And I refuse to cave to those money-hungry people :3
Let the price-gouging begin =/

Happy for the new items, because I've wanted better matching colors for a couple Coatl. But, I know I'm going to have to wait until I come upon them in chests or something since people just LOVE to snipe the MP and sell them for WAY too much in the AH. And I refuse to cave to those money-hungry people :3
Glad Akiri is doing well. The birds are cute and all but REGISTRATION, I am so happy to hear about that! My brother has been wanting to join since October!!
Glad Akiri is doing well. The birds are cute and all but REGISTRATION, I am so happy to hear about that! My brother has been wanting to join since October!!
Awesome!
Awesome!
You've done it, you've added something I have spent real world money on. Who can resist birds? Literally probably the most excited person in the world when I saw this update!!
You've done it, you've added something I have spent real world money on. Who can resist birds? Literally probably the most excited person in the world when I saw this update!!
oh god, must buy them all
oh god, must buy them all
10selK3.png
Just HAD to get a tickbird. They look like oxpeckers. So darn adorable
Just HAD to get a tickbird. They look like oxpeckers. So darn adorable
YELLING BIRD YES GOOD
YELLING BIRD YES GOOD
Birds!!!! You guys are awesome!!!
Birds!!!! You guys are awesome!!!
wvt.png
Birds. Birds birds birds.

ALL THE BUUUUURDS.