Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE DUSTY OLD DRAGONS
1 2 3 4
@Ratatouille
Hi there! I hope this doesn't come off as pushy, but is there any way I could possibly trade or one-way take Nimrah for a second and breed her with one of my dragons? She just has a wonderful color scheme that is extremely close to my dream dragon, and I'd return her right afterwards along with other stuff like gems, familiars, materials, etc. whatever you desire! If not, that's totally fine as well !!
@Ratatouille
Hi there! I hope this doesn't come off as pushy, but is there any way I could possibly trade or one-way take Nimrah for a second and breed her with one of my dragons? She just has a wonderful color scheme that is extremely close to my dream dragon, and I'd return her right afterwards along with other stuff like gems, familiars, materials, etc. whatever you desire! If not, that's totally fine as well !!
@Ratatouille Can I please have Marlin and/or Bright? They're both gorgeous! If I can only have one, then I'd prefer Marlin...
@Ratatouille Can I please have Marlin and/or Bright? They're both gorgeous! If I can only have one, then I'd prefer Marlin...
@AWB He has stones but for the life of me I cant remember how they are valued- you can trade whichever dragon you like
@blazewolf96 no prob!
@shanookitty I'm sorry someone already got her!
@z0oxy I'm sorry she's already claimed, just nesting at the moment!
@paisleypark Sure you can borrow her! Just send her back my way eventually :)
@padmearmadillo Someone has claimed Marlin first, but I'll send you Bright!
@AWB He has stones but for the life of me I cant remember how they are valued- you can trade whichever dragon you like
@blazewolf96 no prob!
@shanookitty I'm sorry someone already got her!
@z0oxy I'm sorry she's already claimed, just nesting at the moment!
@paisleypark Sure you can borrow her! Just send her back my way eventually :)
@padmearmadillo Someone has claimed Marlin first, but I'll send you Bright!
@Ratatouille
Thank you so so much! I will send her back as soon as she is finished nesting, and send you a message asking what kind of items you'd like in return as well ^_^ Thank you again!!
@Ratatouille
Thank you so so much! I will send her back as soon as she is finished nesting, and send you a message asking what kind of items you'd like in return as well ^_^ Thank you again!!
@Ratatouille I'd like this girl, if still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4605164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46052/4605164_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ratatouille I'd like this girl, if still available?

4605164_350.png

not interested in any dragons, but welcome back.
just came back recently too and everything is so newww
not interested in any dragons, but welcome back.
just came back recently too and everything is so newww
@blazewolf96 North and Shattering just finished nesting!
@blazewolf96 North and Shattering just finished nesting!
1 2 3 4