Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge | Name Your Price
I am wanting to purge my lair and restart from almost the beginning. However, I didn't want to just sell my dragons on the AH. I've decided to come here in hopes of finding loving homes for these dragons.

This is a name your price, however, I would like the minimum to be 1000 treasure, so I can start building my lair back up. Any of the dragons that are in my lair that DO NOT have apparel are for sale.

To purchase any of my dragons, please suggest a price and a dragon, and I'll send them over in a CR.

I apologize for any late replies, I do need to get to sleep at the time of writing this, but I will check back as often as I can.
I am wanting to purge my lair and restart from almost the beginning. However, I didn't want to just sell my dragons on the AH. I've decided to come here in hopes of finding loving homes for these dragons.

This is a name your price, however, I would like the minimum to be 1000 treasure, so I can start building my lair back up. Any of the dragons that are in my lair that DO NOT have apparel are for sale.

To purchase any of my dragons, please suggest a price and a dragon, and I'll send them over in a CR.

I apologize for any late replies, I do need to get to sleep at the time of writing this, but I will check back as often as I can.
@MaosreDawnmist
Are Coco and Ramel a breeding pair?
Cause I'd like to take both of them for 15kt. And I can give you some junk fams or some Baldwin mats as well. I need my t for fest stuff :/
@MaosreDawnmist
Are Coco and Ramel a breeding pair?
Cause I'd like to take both of them for 15kt. And I can give you some junk fams or some Baldwin mats as well. I need my t for fest stuff :/
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver
Yeah, they are! 10kt is okay for them, and don't worry about mats, I know that festival grind! I'll send them both over right away!
@SilverChilver
Yeah, they are! 10kt is okay for them, and don't worry about mats, I know that festival grind! I'll send them both over right away!
@MaosreDawnmist

Would 10K each be okay for AgatoneActeon and Gingersnap?
@MaosreDawnmist

Would 10K each be okay for AgatoneActeon and Gingersnap?
@MaosreDawnmist, I would love to purchase Mairin. Would 20kt be alright?
@MaosreDawnmist, I would love to purchase Mairin. Would 20kt be alright?
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
@Unisus
That will be perfect! I'll send them over right now!

@apart
Mmmhmmm! Let me get her ready for you!
@Unisus
That will be perfect! I'll send them over right now!

@apart
Mmmhmmm! Let me get her ready for you!