Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Messengers Scroll w/discount- ONLINE
1 2
[center][item=messengers scroll] IN STOCK: [b]433[/b] 400t = 1 scroll 1 gem = 2 scrolls [b]Send CR. No need to ping. [/b] ----- ALSO SELLING THE FOLLOWING FESTIVAL GOODS: [item=hurricane heart chest] [item=hurricane heart chest] [item=windward chest] [item=windward chest] [item=windward chest] [item=spirit wings chest] [item=triple happiness chest] [item=accent: heart of the hurricane] Ping to discuss if you would like to purchase any of these items. [/center]

IN STOCK: 433

400t = 1 scroll
1 gem = 2 scrolls

Send CR. No need to ping.

ALSO SELLING THE FOLLOWING FESTIVAL GOODS:

Hurricane Heart Chest Hurricane Heart Chest Windward Chest Windward Chest Windward Chest Spirit Wings Chest Triple Happiness Chest
Accent: Heart of the Hurricane

Ping to discuss if you would like to purchase any of these items.
Online, discounted the messenger scrolls, and added a few other goodies for sale!
Online, discounted the messenger scrolls, and added a few other goodies for sale!
@mite
how much would you take for both the chestss?
@mite
how much would you take for both the chestss?

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar For both, how about 50kT total?
@darkmicewar For both, how about 50kT total?
@mite
does 48k works? if yes do you mind sending a cr?
@mite
does 48k works? if yes do you mind sending a cr?

9Ec97kg.png
Restocked and online
Restocked and online
Online!
Online!
@mite
70kt for hurricane heart, windward, and triple happiness chests?
@mite
70kt for hurricane heart, windward, and triple happiness chests?
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
hatchery under construction!
coli long drop challenge
@letmeship that's about 23kt per chest.. I'll have to pass, I'm sorry. I guess they deflated a lot since the event started.
@letmeship that's about 23kt per chest.. I'll have to pass, I'm sorry. I guess they deflated a lot since the event started.
1 2