Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Potato Flight
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 114 115
No official server rules have been made and it's still in the making, but welcome! Please be respectful, as FR rules do uphold in there too.
No official server rules have been made and it's still in the making, but welcome! Please be respectful, as FR rules do uphold in there too.
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
ive been dragged into this by @emspacefeathers and all you potatoes are growing too powerful.
ive been dragged into this by @emspacefeathers and all you potatoes are growing too powerful.
[quote name="screamingtrees" date="2018-03-28 20:07:53" ] ive been dragged into this by @emspacefeathers and all you potatoes are growing too powerful. [/quote] We will never be too powerful until the dreaded Shadetato is no more!
screamingtrees wrote on 2018-03-28 20:07:53:
We will never be too powerful until the dreaded Shadetato is no more!
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
what potatoy power must we conjure to be rid of the shadetato? im so tired idk what im saying anymore
what potatoy power must we conjure to be rid of the shadetato? im so tired idk what im saying anymore
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I have no clue. We still haven't taken care of the regular Shade, how can we get rid of the Shadetato?
I have no clue. We still haven't taken care of the regular Shade, how can we get rid of the Shadetato?
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
we need a very big fork made of light
we need a very big fork made of light
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
Sounds good. Do you think salt would be to much?
Sounds good. Do you think salt would be to much?
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
Just nom that boy right up
Just nom that boy right up
no. we need enough salt to cover the rest of Sornieth.
no. we need enough salt to cover the rest of Sornieth.
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
Im salty enough for that
Im salty enough for that
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 114 115