Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [private] breeding request
1 2
@deerdentist @WinterObsidian I've talked to you both in pm's but still just want to check if you both are still willing to breed your dragons (Cause i dont want to be too pushy :0) the gal: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17166446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171665/17166446_350.png[/img] [/url] and the boi: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21778442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217785/21778442_350.png[/img] [/url] Id like to know what you would both consider to be good stud fees :D I wanna pay you both equally but if youre looking for maybe a few items or something specific, i can arrange that too instead of pure currency (I mainly have g). I can provide collateral if your dragon is leaving your lair for this (or i can host and provide both of you collateral?) Id be looking for a spiral boi or gal with a blackberry tert, but the most important thing is the colours (not the breed or element, but spiral would be cool, and spiral is favoured in this pairing). Also if you both want me to buy the whole clutch of dergs i could possibly do that too?
@deerdentist @WinterObsidian

I've talked to you both in pm's but still just want to check if you both are still willing to breed your dragons (Cause i dont want to be too pushy :0)

the gal:

17166446_350.png

and the boi:

21778442_350.png

Id like to know what you would both consider to be good stud fees :D I wanna pay you both equally but if youre looking for maybe a few items or something specific, i can arrange that too instead of pure currency (I mainly have g). I can provide collateral if your dragon is leaving your lair for this (or i can host and provide both of you collateral?)

Id be looking for a spiral boi or gal with a blackberry tert, but the most important thing is the colours (not the breed or element, but spiral would be cool, and spiral is favoured in this pairing). Also if you both want me to buy the whole clutch of dergs i could possibly do that too?
O0LnWau.png
I'm still willing! Also I have no idea what normal prices are for stud fees/collateral, so whatever @WinterObsidian decides is fine by me :)
I'm still willing! Also I have no idea what normal prices are for stud fees/collateral, so whatever @WinterObsidian decides is fine by me :)
To be honest this is the 1st time I did this too so unsure really lol- I'm also still willing! Though I'd have to transfer her out since I have no lair space and in return I'd just like something I can have to safeguard that she'll be traded back

we can work out a fee since you mentioned you wanted this for a couple months?
To be honest this is the 1st time I did this too so unsure really lol- I'm also still willing! Though I'd have to transfer her out since I have no lair space and in return I'd just like something I can have to safeguard that she'll be traded back

we can work out a fee since you mentioned you wanted this for a couple months?
Although tbh I'm not going to ask for a lot
Although tbh I'm not going to ask for a lot
@WinterObsidian @deerdentist

is 40g agreeable for both of you for stud fees for this time? And would the girl be able to go to you deerdentist? (or I can host? The only thing I have to offer as collateral is more money xD or g specifically, so I could send like 100 or 200 g -this is not including the fee- and at the end of the breeding, you return the g and your dragon gets returned? but you get paid ofc like ill send a lump sum and the extra thats not a multiple of 100 is the stud fee.)

Also WinterObsidian, if all goes well and a blackberry tert shows up, I may only need this girl once! But it depends on how comfortable you feel about me having her, as a possible suggestion would 40g for each time i need to breed her be okay? and i'll send the monies like a day or so before i breed her again? unless you want a flat fee in which case you can kinda name a price on that?

If there is no black berry tert, would the two dergs be able to breed a second time?
@WinterObsidian @deerdentist

is 40g agreeable for both of you for stud fees for this time? And would the girl be able to go to you deerdentist? (or I can host? The only thing I have to offer as collateral is more money xD or g specifically, so I could send like 100 or 200 g -this is not including the fee- and at the end of the breeding, you return the g and your dragon gets returned? but you get paid ofc like ill send a lump sum and the extra thats not a multiple of 100 is the stud fee.)

Also WinterObsidian, if all goes well and a blackberry tert shows up, I may only need this girl once! But it depends on how comfortable you feel about me having her, as a possible suggestion would 40g for each time i need to breed her be okay? and i'll send the monies like a day or so before i breed her again? unless you want a flat fee in which case you can kinda name a price on that?

If there is no black berry tert, would the two dergs be able to breed a second time?
O0LnWau.png
That's sounds fine to me honestly- I don't really have any breeding plans in the works for her so she'll be available once she's off cool down
That's sounds fine to me honestly- I don't really have any breeding plans in the works for her so she'll be available once she's off cool down
@WinterObsidian

Do you want me to hold her for the time i need to breed and send the money when i actually nest her, or would you rather i send her back each time after breeding her and ask for her when her cooldown is up?

(I dont think i worded myself that great in this post and the last, so mb, sorry!)
@WinterObsidian

Do you want me to hold her for the time i need to breed and send the money when i actually nest her, or would you rather i send her back each time after breeding her and ask for her when her cooldown is up?

(I dont think i worded myself that great in this post and the last, so mb, sorry!)
O0LnWau.png
Yeah, I don't mind if you want to hold on to her for the 30 day cool down

If I understood correctly- we'd get the fee of 40g as well as a portion of gems that we'd return to you once the dragon was to be traded back?
Yeah, I don't mind if you want to hold on to her for the 30 day cool down

If I understood correctly- we'd get the fee of 40g as well as a portion of gems that we'd return to you once the dragon was to be traded back?
The trade back gems being if you hosted and not deerdentist
The trade back gems being if you hosted and not deerdentist
@WinterObsidian
okie phew! im so glad you understood me xD i normally am super confusing, ty!
@WinterObsidian
okie phew! im so glad you understood me xD i normally am super confusing, ty!
O0LnWau.png
1 2