Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | North's Plushes Custom Slot CLOSED
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43
@OdiAibyouka Yes of course, 200kt and 100g then. Please be ready to send payment within a day, thank you :)

@wintercovers Sure. The total is 525g or equivalent and I'm taking scrolls at 2:1G. So long as you're sending within a day that's fine with me (even you pay the entire order with FC that just settles me for the festival hhhh I really don't mind how many)
@OdiAibyouka Yes of course, 200kt and 100g then. Please be ready to send payment within a day, thank you :)

@wintercovers Sure. The total is 525g or equivalent and I'm taking scrolls at 2:1G. So long as you're sending within a day that's fine with me (even you pay the entire order with FC that just settles me for the festival hhhh I really don't mind how many)
@goiken Thank you! Total is 250g.
@goiken Thank you! Total is 250g.
@KKorven
Thank you so much:D YESS!!!artists are the gems of the world!(tai tai men shi shi jie de bao wu :DDD love u:D
@KKorven
Thank you so much:D YESS!!!artists are the gems of the world!(tai tai men shi shi jie de bao wu :DDD love u:D
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
@KKorven
> <sorry for double ping! i edited my last post, please check, thank you...!
@KKorven
> <sorry for double ping! i edited my last post, please check, thank you...!
@KKorven
I like to have a Spot please :)
I fill out the form, after a question.
Is the Wasp Gene sponsored for Imperials? I also would pay more for it, because it is a complicated Gene, no Apparel.

@KKorven
I like to have a Spot please :)
I fill out the form, after a question.
Is the Wasp Gene sponsored for Imperials? I also would pay more for it, because it is a complicated Gene, no Apparel.

HblaoDa.png
@KKorven Are you open? The thread title says yes! The slots post says no! :D
@KKorven Are you open? The thread title says yes! The slots post says no! :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@KKorven

I'm interested, but it says you're open vs the slots being full. Are you open?;;
@KKorven

I'm interested, but it says you're open vs the slots being full. Are you open?;;
sDhOJ3m.gif tumblr_pbf9h3NDTh1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png Wishlist
Ping me! I may not be subbed to the forums I comment on!
Please add me to your general ping list! These are adorable. I love the pearlcatcher WIP, too, and have several who need some artwork! :D
Please add me to your general ping list! These are adorable. I love the pearlcatcher WIP, too, and have several who need some artwork! :D
sW60m2f.png
@KKorven Username: afr11 Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=218481&tab=dragon&did=38667990][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386680/38667990_350.png[/img][/url] Life is not pleasant when I have to try search for the suitable colors. Sponsoring: capsule Apparel: N/A Skincent:[skin=25290] Facing: left Payment: gem
@KKorven
Username: afr11
Dragon image: 38667990_350.png
Life is not pleasant when I have to try search for the suitable colors.
Sponsoring: capsule
Apparel: N/A
Skincent:
Facing: left
Payment: gem
JKezMXd.png
@KKorven
Could I be put on a pinglist for the pearlcatcher plush? I absolutely HAVE to get one!
@KKorven
Could I be put on a pinglist for the pearlcatcher plush? I absolutely HAVE to get one!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43