Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2018
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48
Ohhh!! Nice!
Ohhh!! Nice!
LUZk8tY.png
Ohhh!! Nice!
Ohhh!! Nice!
LUZk8tY.png
Does anyone know which flight's festival will be next?
Does anyone know which flight's festival will be next?
HHRRR YES
HHRRR YES
omg yay!! this is my first wind event!!! i love it already <3
omg yay!! this is my first wind event!!! i love it already <3
@Linako

Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water) is the festival that we'll have in April. You can find a list over all the holidays in Library > Encyclopedia > Elemental Holidays. ^^
@Linako

Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water) is the festival that we'll have in April. You can find a list over all the holidays in Library > Encyclopedia > Elemental Holidays. ^^
P0QFcvZ.png
Everything Looks Stunning, guys! Well done to the skin creators and Flight Rising Staff! I am looking forward to collecting as many of everything I can! There is definitely an aura of whim here! Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Everything Looks Stunning, guys! Well done to the skin creators and Flight Rising Staff! I am looking forward to collecting as many of everything I can! There is definitely an aura of whim here! Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Darkness approaches the souls of the weary, and weigh with caution, my glowing eyes. Be wary at this young foe, for not has sin overcome them with our lost suffers and agony.
~
NOODLE
NOODLE
BPpOUJu.png
[quote name="Vulpess" date="2018-03-26 10:23:40" ] @Linako Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water) is the festival that we'll have in April. You can find a list over all the holidays in Library > Encyclopedia > Elemental Holidays. ^^ [/quote] Thanks for answering
Vulpess wrote on 2018-03-26 10:23:40:
@Linako

Thanks for answering
:00
:00
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48