Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon sale (FREE FOR NEWBIES)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57
@AliaEli3

it is a really welcoming atmosphere :D i remember that was awesome when i started :) and it makes for a nice community on here :D more fun ^^
@AliaEli3

it is a really welcoming atmosphere :D i remember that was awesome when i started :) and it makes for a nice community on here :D more fun ^^
dragonsig_by_notagoddess-dakmduf.gif
@Heartdragon56
Yeah my friend @Babs3 told me how much fun and how supportive the community was. Other than me loving dragons, I think that’s what really made me want to join.
@Heartdragon56
Yeah my friend @Babs3 told me how much fun and how supportive the community was. Other than me loving dragons, I think that’s what really made me want to join.
Jp7QW8F.png
@VanAlden

sure how bout i knock the price down to 8 gems or 8,000 treasure
@VanAlden

sure how bout i knock the price down to 8 gems or 8,000 treasure
@heartdragon56 That would be awesome! You are very kind :) I can do that!!!
@heartdragon56 That would be awesome! You are very kind :) I can do that!!!
3zZ1Bfm.gif

Toyhou.seDeviantart • FR+2
@VanAlden

no problem ^^ ill send Titanite over in a two way crossroads :D
@VanAlden

no problem ^^ ill send Titanite over in a two way crossroads :D
@heartdragon56
@heartdragon56
hey its me again can I purchase melon and Dreamsickle please
hey its me again can I purchase melon and Dreamsickle please
@pwill150

you're addicted to my dragons aren't you :P so for both it will be 55g/55kt. would u like me to set it up in a crossroads with both of them or do you want me to set it up as 2 private auctions, in which case ill need to know which currency you want to purchase each for?
@pwill150

you're addicted to my dragons aren't you :P so for both it will be 55g/55kt. would u like me to set it up in a crossroads with both of them or do you want me to set it up as 2 private auctions, in which case ill need to know which currency you want to purchase each for?
@heartdragon56 - Oh my gosh...Leafy is stunning...Not the name I like but...also not a fan of Gembond usually but...I love those colours...

Could you hold her for me for 48 hours?
@heartdragon56 - Oh my gosh...Leafy is stunning...Not the name I like but...also not a fan of Gembond usually but...I love those colours...

Could you hold her for me for 48 hours?
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Orleina

sure i can hold her for ya :) and i will not be offended if you rename her :P once you pay for her, she is all yours ^^ (i just gotta name em to tell them apart and so they have a name if they get exalted)

just let me know when u want her sent over in a two way trade :D or if you change your mind any before the two days pass by :P
@Orleina

sure i can hold her for ya :) and i will not be offended if you rename her :P once you pay for her, she is all yours ^^ (i just gotta name em to tell them apart and so they have a name if they get exalted)

just let me know when u want her sent over in a two way trade :D or if you change your mind any before the two days pass by :P
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57