Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 3 Digit #652 Imperial [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Amondrask

LDB for spectating please
@Amondrask

LDB for spectating please
UsagiNita-Sama.pngSage3.png Sage2.png 2/3 links here are closed for now.
Friendly boop! She's glorious! ;o;
Friendly boop! She's glorious! ;o;
I387ENf.png
@Hideki @Aten @Being @Aradan @Cerion @Stannum @Snowfair @Alyxsandre @Phoenixfyre @Mercurialwings @Mew @bamboo1996 @KenmilltoSky @Drakenhart @Katargo @AWB @HenryTheArcher @Broly @Leannaa @Glowria @Reckless @kitsune56 @Diznits @dustclouds @Delkerono

Last day ping! There is no current bidder, and if the minimum bid isn't met, I'll be taking her off the market.
@Hideki @Aten @Being @Aradan @Cerion @Stannum @Snowfair @Alyxsandre @Phoenixfyre @Mercurialwings @Mew @bamboo1996 @KenmilltoSky @Drakenhart @Katargo @AWB @HenryTheArcher @Broly @Leannaa @Glowria @Reckless @kitsune56 @Diznits @dustclouds @Delkerono

Last day ping! There is no current bidder, and if the minimum bid isn't met, I'll be taking her off the market.
god I'd love her but I haven't been able to liquidate fast enough. I only have 30kg on me right now, and I don't know how long it'll take me to liquidate my items AND dragons, or if they'll even be enough... :'c
god I'd love her but I haven't been able to liquidate fast enough. I only have 30kg on me right now, and I don't know how long it'll take me to liquidate my items AND dragons, or if they'll even be enough... :'c
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt anyone has the funds at the moment. I can always relist her at a later date!
I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt anyone has the funds at the moment. I can always relist her at a later date!
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=5&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=28&auth=89ea8bf8b17141d2c6faf9e50b36cde507c2a442&dummyext=prev.png[/img] heck i really would like to have her, but alas, i have neither the money to buy her not the artistic skill to bribe SOMEDAY [i]S O M E D A Y[/i]
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=5&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=28&auth=89ea8bf8b17141d2c6faf9e50b36cde507c2a442&dummyext=prev.png
heck
i really would like to have her, but alas, i have neither the money to buy her not the artistic skill to bribe
SOMEDAY
S O M E D A Y
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
@Amondrask
LDP please!

okay nvm seems like the ldp was already done, I guess this is a free bump now!
@Amondrask
LDP please!

okay nvm seems like the ldp was already done, I guess this is a free bump now!
tastefulmarketing.gif
Personally, if I were you, I would relist her. ;w; It's hard for members to get so many gems in so little time.
Personally, if I were you, I would relist her. ;w; It's hard for members to get so many gems in so little time.
Aye, that's what I'll do. I'll relist her eventually. Thank you all for the interest! This auction is over.
Aye, that's what I'll do. I'll relist her eventually. Thank you all for the interest! This auction is over.
1 2 3 4 5 6