Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78
I have mixed feelings about this tert?? Like I love the concept and the execution is nice, but I feel like the face is too cluttered and it leaves other areas looking sparse? Maybe if the filigree extended down the tail, if not the legs, but I don’t think I’ll be shelling out for this gene anytime soon.

Love everything else tho!
I have mixed feelings about this tert?? Like I love the concept and the execution is nice, but I feel like the face is too cluttered and it leaves other areas looking sparse? Maybe if the filigree extended down the tail, if not the legs, but I don’t think I’ll be shelling out for this gene anytime soon.

Love everything else tho!
Its very pretty, but nor really worth it to me, it covers so less and looks like an accent. It would be better if it covered more and went down to the tail.
Its very pretty, but nor really worth it to me, it covers so less and looks like an accent. It would be better if it covered more and went down to the tail.
IT'S BOOTIFUL
IT'S BOOTIFUL
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I'm loving these exalted dragons' names
I'm loving these exalted dragons' names
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
i approve of this
i approve of this
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
oh gorgeous!! so many gem genes!
oh gorgeous!! so many gem genes!
so regal...!
so regal...!
This clan is affiliated with Carnivale Paradisio Hatchery!
AECfYiQ.png
I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT
why does this cost 1200 gems.
why does this cost 1200 gems.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
Its a nice gene for sure but not my thing tbh. The face is way too cluttered and the lack of anything on the tail leaves a jarring effect for me.
Its a nice gene for sure but not my thing tbh. The face is way too cluttered and the lack of anything on the tail leaves a jarring effect for me.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78