Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 77 78
The new gene looks beautiful on Nocturne dragons!

It's a beautiful gene regardless, but I like the Nocturne previews. :3
The new gene looks beautiful on Nocturne dragons!

It's a beautiful gene regardless, but I like the Nocturne previews. :3
MV1Iakt.png Arcane Flight Alignment | Fae Enthusiast | Likes Red, Blue and Purple MV1Iakt.png
I really like this one.
I really like this one.
HOLY COW
HOLY COW
eg1jZa2.png
Oh my gosh those are all beautiful! I wish I could get the new gene, but I'm most likely going to have to get it much later :(
Oh my gosh those are all beautiful! I wish I could get the new gene, but I'm most likely going to have to get it much later :(
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS NEW GENE!!!
IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS NEW GENE!!!
tumblr_inline_p7i54ywbwG1rhwzwl_75sq.giftumblr_p2oiqjk4bh1wclo4ko1_250.giftumblr_inline_p7i54ywbwG1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
holy HECK THIS GENE im going to SCREAM!!!!

i might need tons of gems
holy HECK THIS GENE im going to SCREAM!!!!

i might need tons of gems
mUqDyYo.gif Princess of the Twinkling Stars! eACcsIx.gif
Why would you do this too my wallet? The gene is beautiful on Guardians and looks decent on Tundras. My wallet is gonna die.
Why would you do this too my wallet? The gene is beautiful on Guardians and looks decent on Tundras. My wallet is gonna die.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Lace + Filigree. I wish this could happen.

wait a second the only pillar not created is the Wind pillar. HYPE.
Lace + Filigree. I wish this could happen.

wait a second the only pillar not created is the Wind pillar. HYPE.
*the forum post shrivels up out of boredom*
The idea of this gene is interesting, but the linework in a lot of cases looks unfinished. On many dragons, it doesn't follow the contour of the body beneath it, and appears to just be hovering in front of the dragon.
In other places particularly on some of the front-facing dragon heads, its quite lopsided where its clearly meant to be symmetrical.
The idea of this gene is interesting, but the linework in a lot of cases looks unfinished. On many dragons, it doesn't follow the contour of the body beneath it, and appears to just be hovering in front of the dragon.
In other places particularly on some of the front-facing dragon heads, its quite lopsided where its clearly meant to be symmetrical.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
cool new gene!
cool new gene!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 77 78