Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Problem to play Tidal Trouble on phone
Hi there!

I often swap between phone and computer, and for me Tidal Trouble is literally unplayable on phone. :(

The bubble cannon thing isn't aiming at all, and just shoots forward. Even if I hold the screen a little longer to move the cannon, it just doesn't work properly!
Hi there!

I often swap between phone and computer, and for me Tidal Trouble is literally unplayable on phone. :(

The bubble cannon thing isn't aiming at all, and just shoots forward. Even if I hold the screen a little longer to move the cannon, it just doesn't work properly!
Pretty much all the games are unplayable on mobile for me, with Tidal Trouble and Jigsaw being the worst offenders. There is literally no way to aim in Tidal Trouble. And in Jigsaw, when I'm dragging a piece around, it will, most of the time, pick up any other piece I drag it past and move that instead.
Pretty much all the games are unplayable on mobile for me, with Tidal Trouble and Jigsaw being the worst offenders. There is literally no way to aim in Tidal Trouble. And in Jigsaw, when I'm dragging a piece around, it will, most of the time, pick up any other piece I drag it past and move that instead.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I haven't tried the Jigsaw yet; the other games work quite well for me. Coliseum as well, but it's a bit annoying that every time I'd tap the screen of any of the games, it'd blink black for a small second x_x

But yush, aiming is impossible... The other games work quite okay for me from what I've seen.
I haven't tried the Jigsaw yet; the other games work quite well for me. Coliseum as well, but it's a bit annoying that every time I'd tap the screen of any of the games, it'd blink black for a small second x_x

But yush, aiming is impossible... The other games work quite okay for me from what I've seen.
@Fiyara this seems to be more like just the unfortunate fact that the game is not built to be played on mobile devices rather than a bug.
@Fiyara this seems to be more like just the unfortunate fact that the game is not built to be played on mobile devices rather than a bug.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd