Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | when you post
1 2 3 4
I use 'oml' a lot and squigglies after sentences~
I use 'oml' a lot and squigglies after sentences~
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
I feel like when I write I just sound awkward. I don't know how to explain it but it bugs me. Perhaps it's because I'm an awkward person in real life. I also use ... and commas way too much.
I feel like when I write I just sound awkward. I don't know how to explain it but it bugs me. Perhaps it's because I'm an awkward person in real life. I also use ... and commas way too much.
XwzJAeR.png
i type in all lowercase, and i think i might use exclaimation marks and question marks quite a bit?

and i tend to edit my posts a lot and overthink whether someone might get offended at what i said, and keep rewriting it or just deleting it entirely.
i type in all lowercase, and i think i might use exclaimation marks and question marks quite a bit?

and i tend to edit my posts a lot and overthink whether someone might get offended at what i said, and keep rewriting it or just deleting it entirely.
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I use exclamations a lot lol
I use exclamations a lot lol
IMG_7102_50.jpg
Science and Music are the magicks of men, but when combined, Vocaloid truly takes flight.
I get mistaken for aggressive or ungrateful a lot because i don't use emoticons and write everything very neutrally. Expressiveness just isn't my thing.
I get mistaken for aggressive or ungrateful a lot because i don't use emoticons and write everything very neutrally. Expressiveness just isn't my thing.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I feel like I always sound too formal or whimsical, lol.

Also lol, I use that way too often
I feel like I always sound too formal or whimsical, lol.

Also lol, I use that way too often
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
I'm not really a fan of emojis and I switch between proper capitalisation and not capitalising any words at all, depending on where I'm posting. My shops and discussions get the proper writing, and games and such don't.
I'm not really a fan of emojis and I switch between proper capitalisation and not capitalising any words at all, depending on where I'm posting. My shops and discussions get the proper writing, and games and such don't.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Oh boy... I use XD, :D, :), ;) waaaay too much, also I tend to use strikethrough a lot. I tend to think all my writing reads very awkward or immature, but that's honestly not how I intend it...
Oh boy... I use XD, :D, :), ;) waaaay too much, also I tend to use strikethrough a lot. I tend to think all my writing reads very awkward or immature, but that's honestly not how I intend it...
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
I also use :D, :), and ^^ too much. I feel it makes my posts seem less hostile or sarcastic, and more friendly, but I don't know. It's a really bad habit. At least my "xD" stage passed years ago ^^;
I also use :D, :), and ^^ too much. I feel it makes my posts seem less hostile or sarcastic, and more friendly, but I don't know. It's a really bad habit. At least my "xD" stage passed years ago ^^;
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
i have........................ no idea........................ what............... youre talking about............................
i have........................ no idea........................ what............... youre talking about............................
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
1 2 3 4