Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Armor, Drops, Skins, & More
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Pangea

Yep! Food is more important. Being as I'm unemployed, any money I get should not be put towards things like pixels. It's still amusing that pixels can hold me in place with guilt, though XD Don't starve, my pretties!
@Pangea

Yep! Food is more important. Being as I'm unemployed, any money I get should not be put towards things like pixels. It's still amusing that pixels can hold me in place with guilt, though XD Don't starve, my pretties!
@Fetalini gah, I'm sorry. I do have a job but I don't make all that much money and rent is hard to pay already. This is another issue of mine, because I have a fulltime job I can't hardly spend time playing in the fairgrounds to get money, so mostly all my income comes from breeding.

I cant' say this is not the first time pixel kept me from doing something too ehehe XD Btw your Sahnze dragon is really pretty.
@Fetalini gah, I'm sorry. I do have a job but I don't make all that much money and rent is hard to pay already. This is another issue of mine, because I have a fulltime job I can't hardly spend time playing in the fairgrounds to get money, so mostly all my income comes from breeding.

I cant' say this is not the first time pixel kept me from doing something too ehehe XD Btw your Sahnze dragon is really pretty.
@Pangea

Oh, thank you XD Sahnze is based off a Dark Elf OC of mine from a video game ♥ And I love him lots U3U
@Pangea

Oh, thank you XD Sahnze is based off a Dark Elf OC of mine from a video game ♥ And I love him lots U3U
@Fetalini Ohhh really cool. You are welcome!
@Fetalini Ohhh really cool. You are welcome!
Well, good that you're trying to improve the economy, and also that apparel is really cool!
Well, good that you're trying to improve the economy, and also that apparel is really cool!
jCVhFoZ.gif
My opinions on all the themes in this thread are as follows:

>Thank you art team for updating even in the midst of a lack of programming. It's still nice to see anything at all and it's certainly not useless so good job. : 3

>To the people saying this is a cheap ploy for money: Even if it was why is that a bad thing exactly? The site really needs money right now as it's still in closed beta for almost a full year with a staff number that's countable on your fingers. There's several different ways they could drum up interest to get funds to support the site and making limited time offers is one way, though I'm not exactly approving of it.

>I believe the cycling or retiring feature shouldn't be implemented YET. Echoing the thoughts of others who have stated so in this thread, we have two gem scroll dragons available right now, and a handful of genes. That's... not really that much tbh. Those things are one of the biggest draws for money on the site as well so taking them out without a predisposed date or system of availability ready to go with it is a little brash and I don't see eye level with this decision.

>I'm not happy about wildclaws being taken out but mostly because of my own personal reasons of the level of difficulty on this site to attain pretty dragons. Yes, breeding them is still an option, you can scream that from the hilltops but for those of us with a certain taste in colors, G1 collectors, people picky about eyecolor and battle typing etc. probably don't want to wait 35 days for each consecutive breeding when it could be done in a fourth of that time with the help of some common pairs and a scroll. Is it really reasonable to ask people to wait a MINIMUM of over a month for a pixel? Waiting for things and grinding for things are not fun. Pontificating on those elements could, and frankly is, losing people's interest.

That's all in a nutshell that I got to say. I appreciate the replies from the admins that have been given so you at least know our position and we know yours, but we'll just have to see what happens from here.
My opinions on all the themes in this thread are as follows:

>Thank you art team for updating even in the midst of a lack of programming. It's still nice to see anything at all and it's certainly not useless so good job. : 3

>To the people saying this is a cheap ploy for money: Even if it was why is that a bad thing exactly? The site really needs money right now as it's still in closed beta for almost a full year with a staff number that's countable on your fingers. There's several different ways they could drum up interest to get funds to support the site and making limited time offers is one way, though I'm not exactly approving of it.

>I believe the cycling or retiring feature shouldn't be implemented YET. Echoing the thoughts of others who have stated so in this thread, we have two gem scroll dragons available right now, and a handful of genes. That's... not really that much tbh. Those things are one of the biggest draws for money on the site as well so taking them out without a predisposed date or system of availability ready to go with it is a little brash and I don't see eye level with this decision.

>I'm not happy about wildclaws being taken out but mostly because of my own personal reasons of the level of difficulty on this site to attain pretty dragons. Yes, breeding them is still an option, you can scream that from the hilltops but for those of us with a certain taste in colors, G1 collectors, people picky about eyecolor and battle typing etc. probably don't want to wait 35 days for each consecutive breeding when it could be done in a fourth of that time with the help of some common pairs and a scroll. Is it really reasonable to ask people to wait a MINIMUM of over a month for a pixel? Waiting for things and grinding for things are not fun. Pontificating on those elements could, and frankly is, losing people's interest.

That's all in a nutshell that I got to say. I appreciate the replies from the admins that have been given so you at least know our position and we know yours, but we'll just have to see what happens from here.
Please add different payment options as I refuse to use Paypal. I would buy more gems if there were more options.
Please add different payment options as I refuse to use Paypal. I would buy more gems if there were more options.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I don't have anything to say about the wildclaw thing, but I do want to say that I love, LOVE these tail guards. I got one as a random drop in a box and it looks stunning on one of my coli fighters. Keep up the great work, art team! And maybe some more decorations for our butts? Dragon butts need protection too! :D
I don't have anything to say about the wildclaw thing, but I do want to say that I love, LOVE these tail guards. I got one as a random drop in a box and it looks stunning on one of my coli fighters. Keep up the great work, art team! And maybe some more decorations for our butts? Dragon butts need protection too! :D
hJWOfQK.png
I love the new skins!
I love the new skins!
Well, I have to agree with @Malmallow in everything. I have some dragons that I was thinking to breed change as WC, but as the speed of my computer is limitated it gets difficult for me to gather money and it will be impossible to gather enough as to buy all the scrolls I need, and also with @JetBlackSteel, as another payment option will be splendid for those of us than can't use Paypal or can't get their hands on real money.
Well, I have to agree with @Malmallow in everything. I have some dragons that I was thinking to breed change as WC, but as the speed of my computer is limitated it gets difficult for me to gather money and it will be impossible to gather enough as to buy all the scrolls I need, and also with @JetBlackSteel, as another payment option will be splendid for those of us than can't use Paypal or can't get their hands on real money.
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29