Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ways to make Treasure Fast
1 2
I want to make about 50kt treasure as soon as possible, but I'm having trouble. I don't have time to go on the computer much, my dragons rarely sell, and I can't keep my attention on coli or fairgrounds long enough. Can anyone suggest a better way to make treasure fast, or do I have to just force myself to pay attention?
I want to make about 50kt treasure as soon as possible, but I'm having trouble. I don't have time to go on the computer much, my dragons rarely sell, and I can't keep my attention on coli or fairgrounds long enough. Can anyone suggest a better way to make treasure fast, or do I have to just force myself to pay attention?
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
Buy gems. Sell gems. Viola, fast treasure.
Buy gems. Sell gems. Viola, fast treasure.
You don't have many options if you don't have much time, struggle to sell dragons and don't want to coli or play the fairgrounds. They're the main ways to make treasure quickly without spending real life money.
If you have some level 25s you can easily make 50k by level and exalting 13ish dragons if you buy them at 7k each. Less if you buy them cheaper or have bred your own. You can do that in about an hour. Less if you sell the coli drops too.

Your other options are sell art, make accents or try reselling. But art and accents aren't really that fast :D
You don't have many options if you don't have much time, struggle to sell dragons and don't want to coli or play the fairgrounds. They're the main ways to make treasure quickly without spending real life money.
If you have some level 25s you can easily make 50k by level and exalting 13ish dragons if you buy them at 7k each. Less if you buy them cheaper or have bred your own. You can do that in about an hour. Less if you sell the coli drops too.

Your other options are sell art, make accents or try reselling. But art and accents aren't really that fast :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Aluna
If you don't have a lot of time, then try transmuting things, esp apparel/familiars and selling the results. You just have to check in once every half hour to toss somehting new in.
@Aluna
If you don't have a lot of time, then try transmuting things, esp apparel/familiars and selling the results. You just have to check in once every half hour to toss somehting new in.
k5f5v.jpg
@Aluna services, services, services. The main way I make treasure is to offer services and I find it really works. Some services I find to be good for making treasure is transmutating and selling stacks of food. You could also breed fodder and sell it on the AH when they're adults for 7000 per dragon. Also during festivials a simple little trick is to get two of everything and store your spare in the vault and when the next year or so rolls around, you can sell it a pretty nice profit. I can relate as my dragons don't seem to sell very well either. I also feel you on the coli. I did a coli grinding service during NotN and it had me beat. Hope these tips and tricks help! c:
@Aluna services, services, services. The main way I make treasure is to offer services and I find it really works. Some services I find to be good for making treasure is transmutating and selling stacks of food. You could also breed fodder and sell it on the AH when they're adults for 7000 per dragon. Also during festivials a simple little trick is to get two of everything and store your spare in the vault and when the next year or so rolls around, you can sell it a pretty nice profit. I can relate as my dragons don't seem to sell very well either. I also feel you on the coli. I did a coli grinding service during NotN and it had me beat. Hope these tips and tricks help! c:
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@Aluna, a ping for your new URL in our Help Center as you appear to be looking for gameplay advice! :)

Definitely give our Guides forum a look, too!
@Aluna, a ping for your new URL in our Help Center as you appear to be looking for gameplay advice! :)

Definitely give our Guides forum a look, too!
@Aequorin Ah, thank you!

@ShanneJanelle @JasmineBlooms @Lonin @Fayrin Thanks for your advice! I'll take what I can and see what happens.
@Aequorin Ah, thank you!

@ShanneJanelle @JasmineBlooms @Lonin @Fayrin Thanks for your advice! I'll take what I can and see what happens.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
W1ufEjp.png
Well! After some crazy hoard-selling, Artifracture playing, a bit of coli, and some items selling, I got all the money I needed. Thank you for helping, everyone!
Well! After some crazy hoard-selling, Artifracture playing, a bit of coli, and some items selling, I got all the money I needed. Thank you for helping, everyone!
W1ufEjp.png
what if i have no money on this game
what if i have no money on this game
@Arca The same suggestions apply to you. Go to the fairgrounds and play artifracture for a bit. In about an hour or so you can make up to 75,000 treasure. You can do this every day and it really starts adding up fast. Also be sure to visit Crim every hour and Pinkerton once a day. And don't forget to give all of your dragons familiars and bond with them daily. That will bring you more money.

Also, just a suggestion...instead of using an old thread to post on start your own. People see the date on this and they think it has been answered and don't bother to scroll down to see you posted on it.
@Arca The same suggestions apply to you. Go to the fairgrounds and play artifracture for a bit. In about an hour or so you can make up to 75,000 treasure. You can do this every day and it really starts adding up fast. Also be sure to visit Crim every hour and Pinkerton once a day. And don't forget to give all of your dragons familiars and bond with them daily. That will bring you more money.

Also, just a suggestion...instead of using an old thread to post on start your own. People see the date on this and they think it has been answered and don't bother to scroll down to see you posted on it.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
1 2