Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ways to make Treasure Fast
1 2
@OwnedByCats Thanks alot for the info
@OwnedByCats Thanks alot for the info
how do I make fast coins
how do I make fast coins
@majesticpanda101
I gotta echo what was written a couple posts back (from a year and a half ago), this thread is a couple years old and without looking too closely has already been answered, so it’s generally easier to make new threads at that point even for a similar question

most of the stuff previously mentioned on this thread still works. exchanging gems for treasure, using fairgrounds (glimmer and gloom is generally the fastest), offering services or art, exalting dragons and sniping/flipping stuff on the markets can all work well, it just depends on what you prefer doing
@majesticpanda101
I gotta echo what was written a couple posts back (from a year and a half ago), this thread is a couple years old and without looking too closely has already been answered, so it’s generally easier to make new threads at that point even for a similar question

most of the stuff previously mentioned on this thread still works. exchanging gems for treasure, using fairgrounds (glimmer and gloom is generally the fastest), offering services or art, exalting dragons and sniping/flipping stuff on the markets can all work well, it just depends on what you prefer doing
unknown.png
hi
hi
@xxKiraZenxx

Hello there, did you have a question or did you just want to bring the thread up again?

In case you were just looking for the same information it's always it's always best to create a new thread, that way you are cleared and won't bring up outdated information. Like SkyBlaze above said, some of the things here still apply but not all - The Data-Based Money Making Guide is a good updated guide
@xxKiraZenxx

Hello there, did you have a question or did you just want to bring the thread up again?

In case you were just looking for the same information it's always it's always best to create a new thread, that way you are cleared and won't bring up outdated information. Like SkyBlaze above said, some of the things here still apply but not all - The Data-Based Money Making Guide is a good updated guide
hWsjkHE.png
1 2