Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Alice in Wonderland themed songs?
1 2
@vihuff

If you like more heavy rock, then try White Rabbit from Egypt Central!
@vihuff

If you like more heavy rock, then try White Rabbit from Egypt Central!
@FatherGascoigne
Oh my lord, I have heard this song so many times but I've never actually paid attention to it. We listen to classic rock sometimes in the car and I just...I'm an idiot.
@FatherGascoigne
Oh my lord, I have heard this song so many times but I've never actually paid attention to it. We listen to classic rock sometimes in the car and I just...I'm an idiot.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@vihuff

I heard it in the movie Suckerpunch and never thought about it much until I actually sat down and listened to it and the lyrics, took me several times after watching the movie to actually look it up though so I know how you feel, haha!
@vihuff

I heard it in the movie Suckerpunch and never thought about it much until I actually sat down and listened to it and the lyrics, took me several times after watching the movie to actually look it up though so I know how you feel, haha!
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Cheshire Kitten by SJ Tucker.

Also, there probably isn't quite enough of it, but one verse of the song Wicked Girls by Seanan McGuire is about Alice (other characters featured include Wendy Darling, Susan and Lucy Pevensie, and Dorothy).
Cheshire Kitten by SJ Tucker.

Also, there probably isn't quite enough of it, but one verse of the song Wicked Girls by Seanan McGuire is about Alice (other characters featured include Wendy Darling, Susan and Lucy Pevensie, and Dorothy).
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
Trouble by Vixy and Tony is totally a song and not an excuse for several verses of Alice in Wonderland references. Totally.
...Okay, it might be both. Seriously, very Alice-themed lyrics although not actually about the stories.
Trouble by Vixy and Tony is totally a song and not an excuse for several verses of Alice in Wonderland references. Totally.
...Okay, it might be both. Seriously, very Alice-themed lyrics although not actually about the stories.
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
doesnt avril lavigne have an alice themed song that was in one of the movies?
doesnt avril lavigne have an alice themed song that was in one of the movies?
@vihuff

I love this post! I'm also a hugeeee Alice fan!

So I've noticed you've already gathered the most prominent ones however here's some more songs off the top of my head there's probably more though, whenever I think of one I'll try to post.:

Alice -Danny Elfman (That's the music from the first Tim Burton movie)

Tea party -Kerli

Alice human sacrifice -Vocaloid (Although it's really hard to find a good version of this one since it's so old. The best version of the song is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGygQVrm8oI However the original video and best english translation of the lyrics is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fduXL0TOt_c )

Just like fire -P!nk (Made for the second Tim Burton movie.)

Wonderland -Taylor Swift (Personally I'm not really much of TS fan but this one is pretty aight.)

Taylor In Wonderland -Todrickhall (Its a mashup of Taylor Swift songs but trust me it's real good!)

Walking on air -Kerli (Doesn't mention anything explicitly Alice but it gives me that feel.)

Painting flowers -All Time Low

Drink me -Anna Nalick
@vihuff

I love this post! I'm also a hugeeee Alice fan!

So I've noticed you've already gathered the most prominent ones however here's some more songs off the top of my head there's probably more though, whenever I think of one I'll try to post.:

Alice -Danny Elfman (That's the music from the first Tim Burton movie)

Tea party -Kerli

Alice human sacrifice -Vocaloid (Although it's really hard to find a good version of this one since it's so old. The best version of the song is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGygQVrm8oI However the original video and best english translation of the lyrics is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fduXL0TOt_c )

Just like fire -P!nk (Made for the second Tim Burton movie.)

Wonderland -Taylor Swift (Personally I'm not really much of TS fan but this one is pretty aight.)

Taylor In Wonderland -Todrickhall (Its a mashup of Taylor Swift songs but trust me it's real good!)

Walking on air -Kerli (Doesn't mention anything explicitly Alice but it gives me that feel.)

Painting flowers -All Time Low

Drink me -Anna Nalick
tumblr_n7uvb86mDP1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Edit: Saw this song up there.
Edit: Saw this song up there.
Welcome to mystery by plain white t's
Welcome to mystery by plain white t's
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2