Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | FR Pokemon League[PLANNING ENGAGED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
Are there even enough breeds for all the badges? I should doublecheck. Anyway guardians are the only fit for rock types [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30819641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308197/30819641_350.png[/img] [/url] Bisbee could represtent that if that's what we're chosing. I'd also try out for the e4 but my problem is I work full time so my limited window of battle might mean I should stick to just a leader? I'm unsure. Also, I was wondering if there can be at least an option for people to use their in game teams in battle? I love fighting that way as well. It seems fun for challengers who prefer in game. Idk, just an idea. Also, I'm wondering how our gyms eill be set up, do we make our own threads with banners and badges? I'd like to be able to organise my gym
Are there even enough breeds for all the badges? I should doublecheck.
Anyway guardians are the only fit for rock types

30819641_350.png

Bisbee could represtent that if that's what we're chosing.
I'd also try out for the e4 but my problem is I work full time so my limited window of battle might mean I should stick to just a leader? I'm unsure.

Also, I was wondering if there can be at least an option for people to use their in game teams in battle? I love fighting that way as well. It seems fun for challengers who prefer in game. Idk, just an idea.

Also, I'm wondering how our gyms eill be set up, do we make our own threads with banners and badges? I'd like to be able to organise my gym
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Wintersphoenix
Croc Binch (Krookodile) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Knock Off
- Brick Break

Grima (Hydreigon) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Dragon Pulse
- Roost

Henry (Umbreon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonlight
- Curse
- Toxic
- Zap Cannon

Pandora (Absol-Mega) (F) @ Absolite
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Play Rough
- Night Slash
- Protect

Riz (Drapion) (F) @ Razor Claw
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 128 Atk / 252 Def / 128 Spe
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance
- Toxic Spikes
- Night Slash

Abba (Honchkrow) (M) @ Scope Lens
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drill Peck
- Night Slash
- Tailwind
- Sucker Punch
@Wintersphoenix
Croc Binch (Krookodile) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Knock Off
- Brick Break

Grima (Hydreigon) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Dragon Pulse
- Roost

Henry (Umbreon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonlight
- Curse
- Toxic
- Zap Cannon

Pandora (Absol-Mega) (F) @ Absolite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Play Rough
- Night Slash
- Protect

Riz (Drapion) (F) @ Razor Claw
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 128 Atk / 252 Def / 128 Spe
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance
- Toxic Spikes
- Night Slash

Abba (Honchkrow) (M) @ Scope Lens
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drill Peck
- Night Slash
- Tailwind
- Sucker Punch
Okay I somehow managed to catch up on things. I don’t mind trying for the E4, as well! Whether I somehow make it in or not, I have no personal preference for either position.

Also if I probably need a dragon rep, I’ll see what I have in mind. Considering my typing and the aesthetics associated with it, it’ll have to be either an Arcane or Light dragon. :3

Anyway, since it seems I have to stick to one team, I’ll aim to finalize my team by tomorrow, as I’ll have a lot of free time after tomorrow morning. (Especially since the ones I’ve PM’d were built on a rush, haha.)
Okay I somehow managed to catch up on things. I don’t mind trying for the E4, as well! Whether I somehow make it in or not, I have no personal preference for either position.

Also if I probably need a dragon rep, I’ll see what I have in mind. Considering my typing and the aesthetics associated with it, it’ll have to be either an Arcane or Light dragon. :3

Anyway, since it seems I have to stick to one team, I’ll aim to finalize my team by tomorrow, as I’ll have a lot of free time after tomorrow morning. (Especially since the ones I’ve PM’d were built on a rush, haha.)
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@pharmakraken
By server do you mean in Showdown or like a discord one?'
@pharmakraken
By server do you mean in Showdown or like a discord one?'
yesss.gif
Right now I'm really only messing with moves on my muk, so it should be finalized by today. I also don't mind trying for E4 and I believe I found a pair to breed for my rep.

All I really need to do is find a plague member to host em so I get nice red eyes.
Right now I'm really only messing with moves on my muk, so it should be finalized by today. I also don't mind trying for E4 and I believe I found a pair to breed for my rep.

All I really need to do is find a plague member to host em so I get nice red eyes.
Yeah, I have one potential team up that I've been using to spar against Pichu and some randos on Showdown, but I'm thinking I'd like to set up and test at least one more variant of said team before I give my final choice. and if anyone's looking to battle for practice feel free to hit me up.

And while Normal isn't one of the mainstream "strong types" that you'd see in the E4, I'm okay with being tossed into the tournament if you need someone to fill the spot.

Aaaand, if we have an option to use In-Game teams against challengers, I say it should be at the individual leader's discretion. I say this because I, like others, have a job and a busy life outside of FR, and Showdown allows be to be able to assemble and test a competent battling team without investing all of the time and effort into breeding and training. Idk if I'd be able to keep up with real game battling, lol.

and if we're making type reps this gives me a valid excuse to rock an all-basic dragon and try to make it look cool
Yeah, I have one potential team up that I've been using to spar against Pichu and some randos on Showdown, but I'm thinking I'd like to set up and test at least one more variant of said team before I give my final choice. and if anyone's looking to battle for practice feel free to hit me up.

And while Normal isn't one of the mainstream "strong types" that you'd see in the E4, I'm okay with being tossed into the tournament if you need someone to fill the spot.

Aaaand, if we have an option to use In-Game teams against challengers, I say it should be at the individual leader's discretion. I say this because I, like others, have a job and a busy life outside of FR, and Showdown allows be to be able to assemble and test a competent battling team without investing all of the time and effort into breeding and training. Idk if I'd be able to keep up with real game battling, lol.

and if we're making type reps this gives me a valid excuse to rock an all-basic dragon and try to make it look cool
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
I think if the tournament is a test of skill for the gym leaders and elite four, perhaps it's unfair to have us stick to monotypes. Just something to note

I'm also wondering, because as I see the pokemon world, aren't gyms suppose to lose essentially? I don't understand ranking your gyms and e4 if we all have level 100 competitive monotype teams.

I mean unless I guess the types balance it out, which sucks cause rocks are little babies in terms of weakness xD
I think if the tournament is a test of skill for the gym leaders and elite four, perhaps it's unfair to have us stick to monotypes. Just something to note

I'm also wondering, because as I see the pokemon world, aren't gyms suppose to lose essentially? I don't understand ranking your gyms and e4 if we all have level 100 competitive monotype teams.

I mean unless I guess the types balance it out, which sucks cause rocks are little babies in terms of weakness xD
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
@Wintersphoenix

I’d love to try out in the E4 tournament! Even if I don’t get far, I think it would be fun.

I think it’s too early for me to be thinking about a rep, but I’ve been imagining my trainer as a human rather than a dragon tbh, haha. I could get a dragon version of her sometime, though!
@Wintersphoenix

I’d love to try out in the E4 tournament! Even if I don’t get far, I think it would be fun.

I think it’s too early for me to be thinking about a rep, but I’ve been imagining my trainer as a human rather than a dragon tbh, haha. I could get a dragon version of her sometime, though!
Forum-Signature.png
@yaboiguzma
I really hope you're the bug gym leader with that name xD
@yaboiguzma
I really hope you're the bug gym leader with that name xD
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
@Disturbed

I'm not actually, lol. It did cross my mind, and while bugs are probably one of my overall favorite types aesthetic-wise, aside from the spare one or two I find fighting with them competitively to be tedious. I felt like I'd have a lot more fun and freedom to be creative with the normal type, so here I am! Still, can't wait to see what you cook up for a team, @Volteer :D
@Disturbed

I'm not actually, lol. It did cross my mind, and while bugs are probably one of my overall favorite types aesthetic-wise, aside from the spare one or two I find fighting with them competitively to be tedious. I felt like I'd have a lot more fun and freedom to be creative with the normal type, so here I am! Still, can't wait to see what you cook up for a team, @Volteer :D
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29