Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] Mistral Jamboree Raffle
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55
@Jyxxie thanks for such a nice message, made my day : )
@Jyxxie thanks for such a nice message, made my day : )
siggy_by_jekal-dbuhgby.png
Booping the thread like~ [img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/8/20/10/anigif_enhanced-buzz-32124-1377010313-29.gif[/img]
Booping the thread like~

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32124-1377010313-29.gif
trDeB4W.png
@Selah

Sending over 4000t for 8 tickets!
@Selah

Sending over 4000t for 8 tickets!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
[center][img]http://moziru.com/images/drawn-pixel-art-kawaii-food-10.gif[/img][/center]
drawn-pixel-art-kawaii-food-10.gif
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Jyxxie Thank you so much, this is such a nice message to wake up to :D
@Jyxxie Thank you so much, this is such a nice message to wake up to :D
@Panderz
I've got 28 lvl 13 dragons if you're able to take them ^^
@Panderz
I've got 28 lvl 13 dragons if you're able to take them ^^
tumblr_ntk4pxMaFq1uc01tdo6_1280.png
tumblr_inline_nik83uqGJo1qhoueb.png “Eternity is a glorious word, but eternity is ice.” tumblr_inline_nik83uqGJo1qhoueb.png
@Rukipk
I am! Send away~
@Rukipk
I am! Send away~
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Send your dragons to get some tasty sandwiches :D
Send your dragons to get some tasty sandwiches :D
@Selah hello im new to this sort of thing how exactly does it work?
@Selah hello im new to this sort of thing how exactly does it work?
@antiopa

Hi! The basic gist is that if you can send us dragons through crossroads or private auctions and we'll pay for each based on the prices listed in our price chart. You'll also earn tickets (listed as Tix) for every dragon you send in to the raffle! Higher level dragons earn more payouts and more tickets. If you send in dragons for 0 treasure through crossroads or 1t through private auctions, you get 6 times the tickets. The tickets will bu summed and drawn by the end of the week.

Your can see who's online to take your dragons in the spreadsheet, and the dragons you've sent in will be recorded there as well so you can see your progress. If you have any questions feel free to let us know! (Selah is a little busy right now, so I'm answering in her place)

Edit: If you can't use the google sheet to find attendants to take your dragons, let me know and I'll see that there's someone to help you.
@antiopa

Hi! The basic gist is that if you can send us dragons through crossroads or private auctions and we'll pay for each based on the prices listed in our price chart. You'll also earn tickets (listed as Tix) for every dragon you send in to the raffle! Higher level dragons earn more payouts and more tickets. If you send in dragons for 0 treasure through crossroads or 1t through private auctions, you get 6 times the tickets. The tickets will bu summed and drawn by the end of the week.

Your can see who's online to take your dragons in the spreadsheet, and the dragons you've sent in will be recorded there as well so you can see your progress. If you have any questions feel free to let us know! (Selah is a little busy right now, so I'm answering in her place)

Edit: If you can't use the google sheet to find attendants to take your dragons, let me know and I'll see that there's someone to help you.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55