Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - NO LONGER SELLING -
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40
@AquaParrot
Could I get a strawberry potion then us it straight away with this one please!? ^_^

USERNAME: KingBear
Type of design: Complex with apparel
Race of design (Cat, dog, dragon, pony etc): Human or Humanoid at least please.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes! I will love them unconditionally!
Apparel?: Would it be okay to give you the option for this? My limit for price is 70kt so do as much or as little as you like! (Thats even after half price if needs be!!)
Color palette (optional): I love Greys, blues, blacks and whites as well as purples and oranges. Pink is okay but in small amounts!
Extra info: I love spooky but not gory. Kinda like an elegant creepy? XD
Norse/celtic is great and anything to do with snow or lightning is my aesthetic though something new is cool too!
Im sorry im being so vague but I would love something new and I want it to be a surprise. I fall in love easier that way you see... If you need me to be more specific I can be!
I love your art and trust you!
@AquaParrot
Could I get a strawberry potion then us it straight away with this one please!? ^_^

USERNAME: KingBear
Type of design: Complex with apparel
Race of design (Cat, dog, dragon, pony etc): Human or Humanoid at least please.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes! I will love them unconditionally!
Apparel?: Would it be okay to give you the option for this? My limit for price is 70kt so do as much or as little as you like! (Thats even after half price if needs be!!)
Color palette (optional): I love Greys, blues, blacks and whites as well as purples and oranges. Pink is okay but in small amounts!
Extra info: I love spooky but not gory. Kinda like an elegant creepy? XD
Norse/celtic is great and anything to do with snow or lightning is my aesthetic though something new is cool too!
Im sorry im being so vague but I would love something new and I want it to be a surprise. I fall in love easier that way you see... If you need me to be more specific I can be!
I love your art and trust you!
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
bump~
bump~
7qCl3Ny.png
Unfortunately none of the links are working for me! Is there any other links you have so that I can see your art examples? :'3
Unfortunately none of the links are working for me! Is there any other links you have so that I can see your art examples? :'3
@swilwolf
Odd! What kind of oc race do you want to see an example of? I can always sketch out one if you have one that isn't on the list.
@swilwolf
Odd! What kind of oc race do you want to see an example of? I can always sketch out one if you have one that isn't on the list.
7qCl3Ny.png
feral examples would be great! cats, dogs, dragons, any are fine. It'd just let me know what your art looks like and what kind of designs you can do :'3
feral examples would be great! cats, dogs, dragons, any are fine. It'd just let me know what your art looks like and what kind of designs you can do :'3
@swilwolf
Crap! I just looked at the page and everything /is/ gone! ********** has been malfunctioning lately...
I'll see what I can do to fix it atm, so please just wait.
@swilwolf
Crap! I just looked at the page and everything /is/ gone! ********** has been malfunctioning lately...
I'll see what I can do to fix it atm, so please just wait.
7qCl3Ny.png
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40