Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Found :D Thank you.
1 2
I really wanna fill my lair with some cool looking obs obs. I really want them to have all genes. I am sorry if this is confusing I am new. Heh. Yeah sorry. also I don't have a lot of money atm.
I really wanna fill my lair with some cool looking obs obs. I really want them to have all genes. I am sorry if this is confusing I am new. Heh. Yeah sorry. also I don't have a lot of money atm.
@exiledlover, welcome to FR! Have you tried the Auction House yet? Obs/Obs/Y is very popular so you're about guaranteed to find a bit of everything for sale.
@exiledlover, welcome to FR! Have you tried the Auction House yet? Obs/Obs/Y is very popular so you're about guaranteed to find a bit of everything for sale.
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
@amuseoffirebane I have it is filled with a lot of adults at are expensive. I found two that were babies that were like 4k after that a bunch of adults. or ones that weren't gened.
@amuseoffirebane I have it is filled with a lot of adults at are expensive. I found two that were babies that were like 4k after that a bunch of adults. or ones that weren't gened.
@ExiledLover I have this obsidian xxy boy you might like! He's currently 45kT on the AH, but I can sell him to you for 30kT since you're new. If you are interested but can't afford him at the moment, I can hold him for you until you get the funds. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39712879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397129/39712879_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ExiledLover

I have this obsidian xxy boy you might like! He's currently 45kT on the AH, but I can sell him to you for 30kT since you're new. If you are interested but can't afford him at the moment, I can hold him for you until you get the funds.

39712879_350.png
@exiledlover may i ask what parameters you used? I just searched for obsidian/obsidian with a minimum of 1 treasure (easy way to filter out gems, or vice verse), sorted by lowest price to highest and got about 9 pages of dragons under 10,000, many of them hatchlings.
@exiledlover may i ask what parameters you used? I just searched for obsidian/obsidian with a minimum of 1 treasure (easy way to filter out gems, or vice verse), sorted by lowest price to highest and got about 9 pages of dragons under 10,000, many of them hatchlings.
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
@ExiledLover I have a dragon that I'd be willing to part with as a gift to you. He has the fairly new ghost gene. If you would like him I'll send him to you at no cost. All that I ask is if you no longer want him that you either give him away to someone else or sell him on the AH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39669893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396699/39669893_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ExiledLover

I have a dragon that I'd be willing to part with as a gift to you.

He has the fairly new ghost gene.
If you would like him I'll send him to you at no cost.
All that I ask is if you no longer want him that you either give him away to someone else or sell him on the AH

39669893_350.png
DJl4bID.png
@Motherofdrgns747 awww thank you I would love him and Aye aye captn.
@amuseoffirebane Ohhh thats how you get rid of the gems. I am sorry. This is confusing ;u; I just clicked obs obs. Gems seem expensive. I will retry with that. @Lavaaquamarine Whoa he is pretty. I will see what I can do money wise. Hmmm
@Motherofdrgns747 awww thank you I would love him and Aye aye captn.
@amuseoffirebane Ohhh thats how you get rid of the gems. I am sorry. This is confusing ;u; I just clicked obs obs. Gems seem expensive. I will retry with that. @Lavaaquamarine Whoa he is pretty. I will see what I can do money wise. Hmmm
@ExiledLover

Then I will take him of the auction house for now, until you can get the money or decide you don't want him.
@ExiledLover

Then I will take him of the auction house for now, until you can get the money or decide you don't want him.
@exiledlover, no worries, it can be overwhelming at first ^^ Best of luck in your search!
@exiledlover, no worries, it can be overwhelming at first ^^ Best of luck in your search!
@Lavaaquamarine Actually I can afford him now compliments of @Motherofdrgns747 Thank you so much you guys.
@Lavaaquamarine Actually I can afford him now compliments of @Motherofdrgns747 Thank you so much you guys.
1 2