Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, free dragons
1 2 3
@Gishfledr I don't have lair space for dragons, but when you want to leave FR maybe you also have some stuff from your hoard or Gems/Treasure you don't need anymore? I would be happy with everything you want to give, but esspecially I'm hoarding these things. [item=False Podid] [item=Golden Reefprince] [item=Brilliant Bobtail Squid] [item=Tropical Seaslug] [item=Butcher's Fig] [item=Sunbeam Fig] [item=Engineered Superberry] [item=Subterranean Goldfish] [item=Painted Turtle Shell] [item=Decorated Turtle Shell] [item=Preserved Petals] [item=Potted Deepmine Fungi] [item=Deeprealm Runestone]
@Gishfledr I don't have lair space for dragons, but when you want to leave FR maybe you also have some stuff from your hoard or Gems/Treasure you don't need anymore? I would be happy with everything you want to give, but esspecially I'm hoarding these things.

False Podid Golden Reefprince Brilliant Bobtail Squid Tropical Seaslug Butcher's Fig Sunbeam Fig Engineered Superberry Subterranean Goldfish Painted Turtle Shell Decorated Turtle Shell Preserved Petals Potted Deepmine Fungi Deeprealm Runestone
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Gishfledr
Hello! Is the dragon Monara available? If so, I would love to have her.
@Gishfledr
Hello! Is the dragon Monara available? If so, I would love to have her.
also known as Gaolerz. it/he.
Area_Hive.png
@Gishfledr Can I have Lapis?
@Gishfledr Can I have Lapis?
I have a cloud-themed skin shop! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2925813/1#post_45120493
@Gishfledr May I please have Moonsblood? I think he's stunning!
@Gishfledr May I please have Moonsblood? I think he's stunning!
Can I snag Lapis and/or Monara? I'm new to FR <3 @Gishfledr
Can I snag Lapis and/or Monara? I'm new to FR <3 @Gishfledr
@Gishfledr can I snag Ivy?
@Gishfledr can I snag Ivy?
@Gishfleder
If possible is moonblood still avaliable
@Gishfleder
If possible is moonblood still avaliable
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
@Gishfledr Can I have Azoto please?
@Gishfledr Can I have Azoto please?
Updated
Updated
Surprise me :)
Surprise me :)
1 2 3