Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, free dragons
1 2 3
Hey there everyone, I've come back to FR and I honestly don't think I'll be sticking around due to real life taking priority. I'm giving away these dragons from my lair and hope that you all enjoy them. I'd prefer if they weren't immediately exalted but I'll admit they are kinda exalt fodder quality. (Edit) But they are all about 2 years old. Warning: Many of these dergs still have [b]basic genes, have names, have been bred and/or have unnamed offspring[/b]: If that sort of thing doesn't bother you then yay! First come first serve. [b]Please ping [/b] [s]Cardinal (No Basics):[/s] [b]TAKEN[/b] [s]Moonsblood (has basic tert but Cardinal's son):[/s] [b]TAKEN[/b] [s]Ivy (Matching eyes?):[/s] [b]TAKEN[/b] [s]Monara (She looks great with the new Ghost gene):[/s] TAKEN [s]Brambler (XXY?):[/s] [b]TAKEN[/b] [s]Lapis (I think she makes Gembond work well):[/s] [b]TAKEN[/b] [s]Azoto (I've kinda got nothing, mostly would be a wallet burner):[/s] [b]TAKEN[/b] Leo (all basic [s]but originally meant to be gene'd up and mated with Valco to make cinnamon bun babies so I'd prefer if they went as a pair[/s]): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18851818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188519/18851818_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Valco (^ditto):[/s] [b]Taken[/b] [s]Jubilee (No basics, near and dear to my heart):[/s] [b]TAKEN[/b]
Hey there everyone, I've come back to FR and I honestly don't think I'll be sticking around due to real life taking priority. I'm giving away these dragons from my lair and hope that you all enjoy them. I'd prefer if they weren't immediately exalted but I'll admit they are kinda exalt fodder quality. (Edit) But they are all about 2 years old.

Warning: Many of these dergs still have basic genes, have names, have been bred and/or have unnamed offspring: If that sort of thing doesn't bother you then yay!

First come first serve.
Please ping

Cardinal (No Basics): TAKEN

Moonsblood (has basic tert but Cardinal's son): TAKEN

Ivy (Matching eyes?): TAKEN

Monara (She looks great with the new Ghost gene): TAKEN

Brambler (XXY?): TAKEN

Lapis (I think she makes Gembond work well): TAKEN

Azoto (I've kinda got nothing, mostly would be a wallet burner): TAKEN

Leo (all basic but originally meant to be gene'd up and mated with Valco to make cinnamon bun babies so I'd prefer if they went as a pair):

18851818_350.png

Valco (^ditto): Taken

Jubilee (No basics, near and dear to my heart): TAKEN
Hello! Mind if I swoop in and nab up Monara?
Hello! Mind if I swoop in and nab up Monara?
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
@Gishfledr Can I get Jubilee and Cardinal?
@Gishfledr Can I get Jubilee and Cardinal?
@Maxine1337

Yep, sending the CR now
@Maxine1337

Yep, sending the CR now
@BofaSofa

Sure thing! CR incoming
@BofaSofa

Sure thing! CR incoming
@Gishfledr thanks!
@Gishfledr thanks!
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
I don't have space for any of these lovelies. D:

But if you have any familiars / apparel / baldwin / skins / any junk at all! Even if it's food or materials, I could use it <3
I don't have space for any of these lovelies. D:

But if you have any familiars / apparel / baldwin / skins / any junk at all! Even if it's food or materials, I could use it <3
is moonsblood still available? :3
i'd also be interested in any familiars, if possible!
is moonsblood still available? :3
i'd also be interested in any familiars, if possible!
@Gishfledr can i get Moonsblood and Valco

@Gishfledr can i get Moonsblood and Valco

oh dang! i may have joined at the start but i certainly didn't play very much, i didn't realize that @Gishfledr is to ping D: i'm a goob, sorry.
ooh, related to being a gigantic goober, i don't know how to change my forum profile display on the left... i'll be looking into more forums but if anyone here can give me some deets, lmk xD
oh dang! i may have joined at the start but i certainly didn't play very much, i didn't realize that @Gishfledr is to ping D: i'm a goob, sorry.
ooh, related to being a gigantic goober, i don't know how to change my forum profile display on the left... i'll be looking into more forums but if anyone here can give me some deets, lmk xD
1 2 3