Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Dragon Blind Dates!
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 134 135
@MettatonsLegs

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 5,000t or 6g, can be sent to me in a PM now! [Unless you have referred us to another user and they have signed up! - Please let me know who if so!]

Remember; this pays for the first 3 dragons, so if you wish to sign up more dragons to reach the maximum for your buck- feel free to post more in a new post and ping me again!

**When you sign-up you are committing yourself to something and to someone else. So before the sign ups end decide upon yourself and ensure you have the time and internet capability for this. It is of the utmost importance.
If you suddenly decide to withdraw from this please let me know asap otherwise there will be consequences and much disappointment.
@MettatonsLegs

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 5,000t or 6g, can be sent to me in a PM now! [Unless you have referred us to another user and they have signed up! - Please let me know who if so!]

Remember; this pays for the first 3 dragons, so if you wish to sign up more dragons to reach the maximum for your buck- feel free to post more in a new post and ping me again!

**When you sign-up you are committing yourself to something and to someone else. So before the sign ups end decide upon yourself and ensure you have the time and internet capability for this. It is of the utmost importance.
If you suddenly decide to withdraw from this please let me know asap otherwise there will be consequences and much disappointment.
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic [b]Username:[/b] MettatonsLegs [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32248982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322490/32248982_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Felicita [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Both (Optional) [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Anywhere with nature [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Yes [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4230205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42303/4230205_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Death [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Any! (Optional) [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Anywhere [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Yes Please note that Death is genderless but uses any pronoun.
@Galaxtic

Username: MettatonsLegs
Dragon image(URL):
32248982_350.png

Dragon name: Felicita
Match's Gender Preference: Both
(Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: Anywhere with nature
Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Yes

Dragon image(URL):
4230205_350.png

Dragon name: Death
Match's Gender Preference: Any!
(Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: Anywhere
Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Yes

Please note that Death is genderless but uses any pronoun.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@MettatonsLegs

Thank you very much for signing up!
We wish you luck in the match-making process!

[You have 0 free slots for dragons remaining!]
[If you wish to purchase more slots it will be 1,000t or 2g per extra dragon!]
@MettatonsLegs

Thank you very much for signing up!
We wish you luck in the match-making process!

[You have 0 free slots for dragons remaining!]
[If you wish to purchase more slots it will be 1,000t or 2g per extra dragon!]
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KHYxXHq.png[/img][/center]
KHYxXHq.png
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Maliik @Pastelpinkboi @apart @DeathDino @DragonWarrior333 @Cut3si @Countryforlife16 @BlitzRyu @YarnDrawcia @Killasisa @ShakarianTrash @Myndris @MettatonsLegs

Hello everyone! This is to let everyone know that ALL Initiator messages have been sent out and now it is up to you all to respond to them and get your match!

Again; if you do not receive the start to your date by LATE TOMORROW (14th) then let me know asap and I'll attempt to see what the hold-up is!
Keep in mind everyone is busy - but it shouldn't hold them up for too long!

If you are interested in participating again then ping me and let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for next time!

As usual I'd like to thank everyone for participating and showing interest!! Without you all there would not be a Dragon Blind Dates and cool new roleplaying experiences!! We've gone 3 years and strong!

I really do hope everything works out and you all have an excellent and extra cheerful experience roleplaying for Valentine's Day!!

See you next time!! Thank you!
@Maliik @Pastelpinkboi @apart @DeathDino @DragonWarrior333 @Cut3si @Countryforlife16 @BlitzRyu @YarnDrawcia @Killasisa @ShakarianTrash @Myndris @MettatonsLegs

Hello everyone! This is to let everyone know that ALL Initiator messages have been sent out and now it is up to you all to respond to them and get your match!

Again; if you do not receive the start to your date by LATE TOMORROW (14th) then let me know asap and I'll attempt to see what the hold-up is!
Keep in mind everyone is busy - but it shouldn't hold them up for too long!

If you are interested in participating again then ping me and let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for next time!

As usual I'd like to thank everyone for participating and showing interest!! Without you all there would not be a Dragon Blind Dates and cool new roleplaying experiences!! We've gone 3 years and strong!

I really do hope everything works out and you all have an excellent and extra cheerful experience roleplaying for Valentine's Day!!

See you next time!! Thank you!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

can I please be added to the pinglist? :)
@Galaxtic

can I please be added to the pinglist? :)
chickens are decent people
@Crustacean

Definitely!

Added~ c:
@Crustacean

Definitely!

Added~ c:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Mind adding me to the pinglist. Assuming I don’t have to reuse dragons, I may go for three different ones next time around.
@Galaxtic

Mind adding me to the pinglist. Assuming I don’t have to reuse dragons, I may go for three different ones next time around.
@BlitzRyu

You can use any 3 you want! Changing it up is just as fun~

Added! c:
@BlitzRyu

You can use any 3 you want! Changing it up is just as fun~

Added! c:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Yo! If this is still going on I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the next event! c:
@Galaxtic

Yo! If this is still going on I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the next event! c:
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 134 135