Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcane House Cup Tours - get sorted!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
wait isn’t this from last year
wait isn’t this from last year
shatterspell over here! ^ ^
shatterspell over here! ^ ^
ew9u8Xp.png
I've been sorted to Dreamstrider.
I've been sorted to Dreamstrider.
WYufZRr.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/WYufZRr.gif[/img] It looks like I've been placed in Dreamstrider, as many people have. It has a very lovely aesthetic and appeals to the sort of player that this game attracts the most.. regardless, I love it and will support this team![/center]
WYufZRr.gif
It looks like I've been placed in Dreamstrider, as many people have. It has a very lovely aesthetic and appeals to the sort of player that this game attracts the most.. regardless, I love it and will support this team!
lightning_incense_by_candynagisa-dc5dyyq.gif
• is there anybody out there •
Hey look at that, I got Runesworn!
Hey look at that, I got Runesworn!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Shatterspell over here, heh, suits me.
Shatterspell over here, heh, suits me.
Vj0BLbc.png
Jasper - Chaote - Theatre Technician
I got dreamstrider! Seems to fit quite well for me! :D
I got dreamstrider! Seems to fit quite well for me! :D
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
... why are people necro'ing this (and how do I tag an admin)
... why are people necro'ing this (and how do I tag an admin)
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
Dreamstrider - yes!
Dreamstrider - yes!
mM2VM9X.png
Starseeker, yes I got it!
Starseeker, yes I got it!
Z3Lt3uB.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14