Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ashen Accents* NEW* Spiral M: Messenger
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 95 96
I need the recolor too!
I need the recolor too!
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@solaritude gotcha ;)
@solaritude gotcha ;)
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

Ok! Sounds good ^^
@Ashenhartkrie

Ok! Sounds good ^^
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Ashenhartkrie hey can you tell me what the difference is between a skincent and an accent?
@Ashenhartkrie hey can you tell me what the difference is between a skincent and an accent?
@beautifuldragon a skincent is essentially a skin that doesn't cover the whole dragon. because of FR's rules regarding accents, an "accent" can only cover 30% of the dragon. anything over 30% is considered a skin and must use a skin blueprint.

Accents that are designed as accents but go over 30% are considered skincents in the skin/accent community. people generally aren't interested in total cover skins unless they're really good, but will be interested in skincents as they don't cover the whole dragon.
@beautifuldragon a skincent is essentially a skin that doesn't cover the whole dragon. because of FR's rules regarding accents, an "accent" can only cover 30% of the dragon. anything over 30% is considered a skin and must use a skin blueprint.

Accents that are designed as accents but go over 30% are considered skincents in the skin/accent community. people generally aren't interested in total cover skins unless they're really good, but will be interested in skincents as they don't cover the whole dragon.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie You are killing me with that beauty! I'd love a slot please! (purple Creator)
@Ashenhartkrie You are killing me with that beauty! I'd love a slot please! (purple Creator)
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis thank you! i've got you down (=w=)b
@Malis thank you! i've got you down (=w=)b
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif