Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Waystone Nest Hatching
1 2
Went to check out the Waystone, and one of the things it shows under Daily Activities for me is to hatch a nest... [img]https://i.imgur.com/vuUCv5e.png[/img] It's the only nest I have right now, and it's fully incubated...the only issue being that it's not actually ready to hatch until tomorrow. [img]https://i.imgur.com/spPbzCO.png[/img]
Went to check out the Waystone, and one of the things it shows under Daily Activities for me is to hatch a nest...
vuUCv5e.png

It's the only nest I have right now, and it's fully incubated...the only issue being that it's not actually ready to hatch until tomorrow.
spPbzCO.png
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
@briteoctopus i'm having the same issue! (my nest is also ready to hatch 2morrow)
@briteoctopus i'm having the same issue! (my nest is also ready to hatch 2morrow)
Added to our database - thanks!
Added to our database - thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Same for me as well. Odd.
Than again, it is extremely new. It's bound to have bugs. ¯\_(?)_/¯ It'll be fixed soon I'm guessing.
Same for me as well. Odd.
Than again, it is extremely new. It's bound to have bugs. ¯\_(?)_/¯ It'll be fixed soon I'm guessing.
IigYdlQ.png♠ Rexel ♠♥ She/Her ♥♣ Lesbian/Taken ♣♦ Unknown FR time ♦xeV9D9F.png
Just adding in that I'm having the same thing happen too!
Just adding in that I'm having the same thing happen too!
Yep I just found it and came in to report. It successfully updates from the actual hatchable nest to the newly incubated one. Obviously it does not check if that nest is actually hatchable by the user though.
Yep I just found it and came in to report. It successfully updates from the actual hatchable nest to the newly incubated one. Obviously it does not check if that nest is actually hatchable by the user though.
yeah same ^^
yeah same ^^
he/him
FR+1

lightningy link ->____________________________________________________________
lightning_lgbt_badge_attempt_4.gif
I also have this issue :)
I also have this issue :)
VHK85V8.gif
Same here, thanks for mentioning it so I didn't have to make a post haha.
Same here, thanks for mentioning it so I didn't have to make a post haha.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png
Same.

I incubated my nests and hatched a 2 egg nest today. My 4 egg nest it is now updated and saying is ready to hatch won't hatch until tomorrow.
Same.

I incubated my nests and hatched a 2 egg nest today. My 4 egg nest it is now updated and saying is ready to hatch won't hatch until tomorrow.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
1 2