Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 708 709
[quote name="TheFloralFaun" date="2018-02-26 18:50:53" ] [center]I browsed through some of the pages to see if this had been suggested before, but there were so many to look through. So recently while trying to dress my dragons I noticed that sometimes there isn't ever anything that completely fits the ideas in my head for their background. ( I know things will never perfectly match my brain so don't worry about that XD ) However it would be really fun to have apparel that matches professions, like bakers, artists, fishermen, construction worker even. The more everyday kind of jobs that would be needed in a society (dragon or not). A good example would be my Dragon Caramello, he is a pastry chef, but I don't really have anything that reinforces that apparel wise. I know we have some apparel sets that match this idea like the Healer/Cleric, Bowmen, Pirates, many magic themed jobs, and more. It would just be a lot of fun and would open up more apparel ideas to maybe do some more real life (?) job apparel sets. I also know some might suggest skins or accents, however these are extremely limiting since you cannot expand outside the original line art of the dragons. So some items simply wouldn't work on those kinds of bases. I have some sketches of what I was thinking of and some pieces like the apron/smock could possibly be twisted to work between different jobs without much difficulty. [img]https://s17.postimg.org/3zzm5j1r3/Baker.png[/img] Baker A group of dragons standing over a mixing bowl arguing what else their recipe needs, whisks raised for battle. [img]https://s17.postimg.org/jlgxphlf3/Artist.png[/img] Artist The creative Dragons dancing their brush over a canvas to capture exactly how they feel or what they see. [img]https://s17.postimg.org/3n87ze1hr/Nurse.png[/img] Nurse The biggest and baddest dragon brought to their knees by a tiny nurse giving them a shot. [img]https://s17.postimg.org/x2dw8mb8v/Construction_Worker.png[/img] Construction Worker Squabbling Dragons standing over a blueprint trying to figure out who the heck built the stairs upside down. These outfits would just be fun to both look at and add to the lore existing on the site currently. [/quote] These look fantastic, and I would LOVE some apparel like this.
Quote:
I browsed through some of the pages to see if this had been suggested before, but there were so many to look through.

So recently while trying to dress my dragons I noticed that sometimes there isn't ever anything that completely fits the ideas in my head for their background. ( I know things will never perfectly match my brain so don't worry about that XD )
However it would be really fun to have apparel that matches professions, like bakers, artists, fishermen, construction worker even. The more everyday kind of jobs that would be needed in a society (dragon or not).

A good example would be my Dragon Caramello, he is a pastry chef, but I don't really have anything that reinforces that apparel wise.

I know we have some apparel sets that match this idea like the Healer/Cleric, Bowmen, Pirates, many magic themed jobs, and more. It would just be a lot of fun and would open up more apparel ideas to maybe do some more real life (?) job apparel sets.

I also know some might suggest skins or accents, however these are extremely limiting since you cannot expand outside the original line art of the dragons. So some items simply wouldn't work on those kinds of bases.

I have some sketches of what I was thinking of and some pieces like the apron/smock could possibly be twisted to work between different jobs without much difficulty.

Baker.png
Baker
A group of dragons standing over a mixing bowl arguing what else their recipe needs, whisks raised for battle.

Artist.png
Artist
The creative Dragons dancing their brush over a canvas to capture exactly how they feel or what they see.

Nurse.png
Nurse
The biggest and baddest dragon brought to their knees by a tiny nurse giving them a shot.

Construction_Worker.png
Construction Worker
Squabbling Dragons standing over a blueprint trying to figure out who the heck built the stairs upside down.

These outfits would just be fun to both look at and add to the lore existing on the site currently.
These look fantastic, and I would LOVE some apparel like this.
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
Owls, hawks, eagles would be great additions to the cats, dogs, snakes, frogs <3
OvO
Owls, hawks, eagles would be great additions to the cats, dogs, snakes, frogs <3
OvO
Antlers:
Steer horns
Moose antlers
Little nub horns
Ibex antlers

Skulls:
Deer skull
Wolf Skull
Cow Skull

Companion Animals:
Axolotls

Just Plain Cool Junk:
Drippy Black Stuff
Antlers:
Steer horns
Moose antlers
Little nub horns
Ibex antlers

Skulls:
Deer skull
Wolf Skull
Cow Skull

Companion Animals:
Axolotls

Just Plain Cool Junk:
Drippy Black Stuff
NBeoOgB.png
I would love an apparel featuring jellyfish that is similar to "Warmwater Wanderers" in that it isn't exactly worn on the dragon, but rather "swims" around it. Like, some of those glow-y, bioluminescent jellyfish would look very cool as an apparel you could put around your dragon. Maybe as a Wavecrest Saturnalia apparel item :)
I would love an apparel featuring jellyfish that is similar to "Warmwater Wanderers" in that it isn't exactly worn on the dragon, but rather "swims" around it. Like, some of those glow-y, bioluminescent jellyfish would look very cool as an apparel you could put around your dragon. Maybe as a Wavecrest Saturnalia apparel item :)
JNgbpVq.gif
Maybe some electrician/mechanic's tools? Like wrenches and and a toolbelt.
Maybe some electrician/mechanic's tools? Like wrenches and and a toolbelt.
Not sure if this has been suggested(probably has) but pelts and furs that DON'T cover the dragons' faces would be amazingggg. Like a furry pelt wing drape or something to sit around the shoulders? A bear cape that has the arms draping over the dragon's shoulders similar to the wolf cape, but the head of the bear is just resting like a pulled down hood behind the neck.

Maybe more apparel constructed of bones as well. The birdskull and scale armor is cool and all, but its not quite the right kind of savage and scrappy. Bones mixed with leather or stray fabric would be super cool! Kind of like the carapace arm or scavenger's tatters. On a similar note: a different type of scale armor that's more like scalemail and jingles and is just really showy and extra and flashy!

(i might edit this with sketches later who knows :D)

More weapons like spears would be awesome as well but there's been plenty of suggestions for those I'm sure. A belt full of daggers or throwing knives would be SO GOOD, or wing blades!!! Wing blades would be my ultimate dream come true because imo every part of the dragon should have the potential to be a weapon!
Not sure if this has been suggested(probably has) but pelts and furs that DON'T cover the dragons' faces would be amazingggg. Like a furry pelt wing drape or something to sit around the shoulders? A bear cape that has the arms draping over the dragon's shoulders similar to the wolf cape, but the head of the bear is just resting like a pulled down hood behind the neck.

Maybe more apparel constructed of bones as well. The birdskull and scale armor is cool and all, but its not quite the right kind of savage and scrappy. Bones mixed with leather or stray fabric would be super cool! Kind of like the carapace arm or scavenger's tatters. On a similar note: a different type of scale armor that's more like scalemail and jingles and is just really showy and extra and flashy!

(i might edit this with sketches later who knows :D)

More weapons like spears would be awesome as well but there's been plenty of suggestions for those I'm sure. A belt full of daggers or throwing knives would be SO GOOD, or wing blades!!! Wing blades would be my ultimate dream come true because imo every part of the dragon should have the potential to be a weapon!
PDNmiBP.png
RORY
PING ME TO GET MY ATTENTION

q9EEy5M.pngczjozDN.png
e7lpONG.pngTlmcw5e.png
4ogWlJU.pngKRcB6uC.png
EXGoTHI.png
slugs! like the snake/frog/cat/etc apparel, except with slugs [img]https://i.imgur.com/o4P3lLC.png[/img] left to right: banana slug (the tooltip description can be a food joke!); cellar slug; leopard slug
slugs!
like the snake/frog/cat/etc apparel, except with slugs
o4P3lLC.png
left to right: banana slug (the tooltip description can be a food joke!); cellar slug; leopard slug
fzww6al.png
[quote name="chatoyant" date="2018-03-15 07:02:02" ] slugs! like the snake/frog/cat/etc apparel, except with slugs [img]https://i.imgur.com/o4P3lLC.png[/img] left to right: banana slug (the tooltip description can be a food joke!); cellar slug; leopard slug [/quote] Omg I'd love to have snail apparel!!!! I'd love more neon colored apparel. Also more silk colors, especially purple and different shades of existing colors (Like a magenta pink, radioactive green, darker blue)
chatoyant wrote on 2018-03-15 07:02:02:
slugs!
like the snake/frog/cat/etc apparel, except with slugs
o4P3lLC.png
left to right: banana slug (the tooltip description can be a food joke!); cellar slug; leopard slug
Omg I'd love to have snail apparel!!!!

I'd love more neon colored apparel. Also more silk colors, especially purple and different shades of existing colors (Like a magenta pink, radioactive green, darker blue)
[quote name="TytoWolf" date="2018-03-11 10:43:36" ] Owls, hawks, eagles would be great additions to the cats, dogs, snakes, frogs <3 OvO [/quote] I would like to add hummingbirds, wolves, and leopards to this list.
TytoWolf wrote on 2018-03-11 10:43:36:
OvO
I would like to add hummingbirds, wolves, and leopards to this list.
we have a ton of swords and some bows, but what need next are some Battle Axes!
we have a ton of swords and some bows, but what need next are some Battle Axes!
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 708 709