Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Low drop rates maybe
Do Emerald Webwings have a really low chance to drop White-Eared Hummingbirds or am I just really unlucky? I've been in the Training Fields for like two hours now and I've only found one?
Do Emerald Webwings have a really low chance to drop White-Eared Hummingbirds or am I just really unlucky? I've been in the Training Fields for like two hours now and I've only found one?
@AlphyneIsTheBest

Yes, the chance is sort of low. I would expect to get about 2 an hour before they increased the number of critters in that venue so it's likely that's about right. There's a reason that Swipp trade takes a while to get.

Good luck!
@AlphyneIsTheBest

Yes, the chance is sort of low. I would expect to get about 2 an hour before they increased the number of critters in that venue so it's likely that's about right. There's a reason that Swipp trade takes a while to get.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@AlphyneIsTheBest white eared hummingbirds can also be obtained by hunting in fire/plague/wind starting from level 1.
generally, if an item needed for a swipp trade is obtainable in the coliseum and also in some other way (like gathering), it is a rare drop in the coliseum and it isn't really worth your time to try to get it that way
@AlphyneIsTheBest white eared hummingbirds can also be obtained by hunting in fire/plague/wind starting from level 1.
generally, if an item needed for a swipp trade is obtainable in the coliseum and also in some other way (like gathering), it is a rare drop in the coliseum and it isn't really worth your time to try to get it that way
fzww6al.png
@Nightwind @chatoyant

Alright. Thanks for the help!
@Nightwind @chatoyant

Alright. Thanks for the help!