Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I am really bored
Feel free to just talk to me about stuff or anything like that. I just get really bored sometimes and I'm sure the FR community can help heh. So yeah, just discuss whatever here. I like talking to people :3
Feel free to just talk to me about stuff or anything like that. I just get really bored sometimes and I'm sure the FR community can help heh. So yeah, just discuss whatever here. I like talking to people :3
Feel free to message me, send stuff to the crossroads, etc.

im poor I'm also selling some dragons, so check my profile for updates and whatnot.
I've practically memorized all the fr apparel is this bad?

also hi how ya doin :D

I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
[quote name="GrumpyCatlover" date="2018-03-12 10:19:22" ] I've practically memorized all the fr apparel is this bad? also hi how ya doin :D [/quote] Uhhhhhhh memorizing all of that? o-o There is a crap ton of apparel holy geez. I'm gonna congratulate you on that one, that's crazy lmao. Also I'm doing good. Just been chilling and I came back from Arizona yesterday. At 12:54. I'm still tired >->
GrumpyCatlover wrote on 2018-03-12 10:19:22:

Uhhhhhhh memorizing all of that? o-o There is a crap ton of apparel holy geez. I'm gonna congratulate you on that one, that's crazy lmao. Also I'm doing good. Just been chilling and I came back from Arizona yesterday.
At 12:54.
I'm still tired >->

im poor I'm also selling some dragons, so check my profile for updates and whatnot.
yes, hi, i'm staying home from school today (yay!) but it's because i'm sick (aww)

it's horrible

i hate being sick
yes, hi, i'm staying home from school today (yay!) but it's because i'm sick (aww)

it's horrible

i hate being sick

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I'm getting gabbed at by my yearbook teacher for my work ethic even tho i had to solo four pages with interviews qvq!! life is crazy lol..
I'm getting gabbed at by my yearbook teacher for my work ethic even tho i had to solo four pages with interviews qvq!! life is crazy lol..
[quote name="Gusted" date="2018-03-12 11:08:24" ] yes, hi, i'm staying home from school today (yay!) but it's because i'm sick (aww) it's horrible i hate being sick [/quote] Ey, at least it's no school lol
Gusted wrote on 2018-03-12 11:08:24:

it's horrible

i hate being sick

Ey, at least it's no school lol

[quote name="FinchToss" date="2018-03-12 12:13:59" ] I'm getting gabbed at by my yearbook teacher for my work ethic even tho i had to solo four pages with interviews qvq!! life is crazy lol.. [/quote] OOF. Soloing that much must be hard >-<
FinchToss wrote on 2018-03-12 12:13:59:

OOF. Soloing that much must be hard >-<