Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (on hiatus)«Enriched Soil» hatche
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 160 161
How much for that female wildclaw?
How much for that female wildclaw?
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
@Jeraruhh 500 kt/600 g (or mixed)
@Jeraruhh 500 kt/600 g (or mixed)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor I really like that wildclaw. Its really really pretty... but I need a male wildclaw....
@Alkhor I really like that wildclaw. Its really really pretty... but I need a male wildclaw....
@Azra oh, sorry, I didn't mark it, if you've mention it. Now mark it. My apppologize for bothering. I'll try ping you with male only next time.
@Azra oh, sorry, I didn't mark it, if you've mention it. Now mark it. My apppologize for bothering. I'll try ping you with male only next time.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor No its okay I'm glad I was able to see that female.
@Alkhor No its okay I'm glad I was able to see that female.
Ahh okay, I'll pass then! (sorry for the late response)
Ahh okay, I'll pass then! (sorry for the late response)
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
The hatchlings are pretty but with the prices I have to be absolutely in love to pick something up from here. But thank you for the ping ^^
The hatchlings are pretty but with the prices I have to be absolutely in love to pick something up from here. But thank you for the ping ^^
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Jeraruhh, @Rosekitten wel, I'd glad to find good home them, and always open for reasonble discuss.
@Jeraruhh, @Rosekitten wel, I'd glad to find good home them, and always open for reasonble discuss.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor Hi friend!! Such beauties you always have ;o;

Could I be on the pinglists for your coatl breeding pairs? (and I love your tan jaguar/leopard boy he's purrrfect xD ) If I had the funds I'd buy almost all of your dragons b/c they're so pretty <3

EDIT: Spirit is doing well! He is quite happy hanging out with my coatl crew :D
@Alkhor Hi friend!! Such beauties you always have ;o;

Could I be on the pinglists for your coatl breeding pairs? (and I love your tan jaguar/leopard boy he's purrrfect xD ) If I had the funds I'd buy almost all of your dragons b/c they're so pretty <3

EDIT: Spirit is doing well! He is quite happy hanging out with my coatl crew :D
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds oh, thank you for compliments! It's very pleasant thing.
So would you like get ping for all and every coatls, am I right? :)

(And for a case, we always could discuss payment plan, and or barther. I have formed wish list for fams only. Another things change often, but most of scrolls are needed, in reason of thousand project ideas!)
@whimsicalwinds oh, thank you for compliments! It's very pleasant thing.
So would you like get ping for all and every coatls, am I right? :)

(And for a case, we always could discuss payment plan, and or barther. I have formed wish list for fams only. Another things change often, but most of scrolls are needed, in reason of thousand project ideas!)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 160 161