Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [wind] A new Direction
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-09 14:03:40" ] Quote: The young spiral was the Twisting Crescendo... :) [/quote] i don't trust this, its your job to throw us off..hmm
Aequorin wrote on 2018-03-09 14:03:40:
Quote:
The young spiral was the Twisting Crescendo...

:)

i don't trust this, its your job to throw us off..hmm
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
I tried to scry "totally not the Windsinger" using his official colors... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=7&winggene=15&wings=40&auth=f01ea48b136911b51ef423a1dea960b51b862b7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Can't get the dark green horns with these colors, but I think I did pretty well!
I tried to scry "totally not the Windsinger" using his official colors...

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=7&winggene=15&wings=40&auth=f01ea48b136911b51ef423a1dea960b51b862b7f&dummyext=prev.png

Can't get the dark green horns with these colors, but I think I did pretty well!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-09 14:03:40" ] [quote]The young spiral was the Twisting Crescendo...[/quote] :) [/quote] *squints suspiciously* [quote name="About the Twisting Crescendo on the map"]This great storm has raged for thousands of years, and is said to be the residual effect of an ancient time in which the gods of air and ice quarreled.[/quote] You know what else that sounds like? [quote name="The First Age"]Water and Air warred firstly, stirring up roiling, violent storms. The cataclysmic energy created by their relentless attacks made the clouds themselves swell with anger. It was not long until the charged mass expelled a horrendous cascade of electric tempests, as well as a frustrated drake-shaped anomaly.[/quote] So... is it possible... that the Twisting Crescendo is some form of minor god/spirit formed from the energies of the Windsinger and Icewarden during their battle?
Quote:

*squints suspiciously*

About the Twisting Crescendo on the map wrote:
This great storm has raged for thousands of years, and is said to be the residual effect of an ancient time in which the gods of air and ice quarreled.
You know what else that sounds like?
The First Age wrote:
Water and Air warred firstly, stirring up roiling, violent storms. The cataclysmic energy created by their relentless attacks made the clouds themselves swell with anger. It was not long until the charged mass expelled a horrendous cascade of electric tempests, as well as a frustrated drake-shaped anomaly.
So... is it possible... that the Twisting Crescendo is some form of minor god/spirit formed from the energies of the Windsinger and Icewarden during their battle?
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
Idk if this has been suggested yet, but if the spiral isn't the Windsinger, what if they're like...a demigod or something?
Idk if this has been suggested yet, but if the spiral isn't the Windsinger, what if they're like...a demigod or something?
bogsneaks are the best breed
[quote name="@MarxSoul" date="2018-03-09 14:14:23" ] Idk if this has been suggested yet, but if the spiral isn't the Windsinger, what if they're like...a demigod or something? [/quote] See, i was thinking along the lines of the flight reps that are so popular among us. But with aequorin being suspicious [i]squints[/i] I can't fathom a reason for the twisting crescendo to turn into a dragon, nor for the windsinger to turn it into a dragon? It doesn't make sense. His whole purpose for his flight was ineffable joy; Why would he just thrust them into grieving??
@MarxSoul wrote on 2018-03-09 14:14:23:

See, i was thinking along the lines of the flight reps that are so popular among us. But with aequorin being suspicious

squints

I can't fathom a reason for the twisting crescendo to turn into a dragon, nor for the windsinger to turn it into a dragon? It doesn't make sense. His whole purpose for his flight was ineffable joy; Why would he just thrust them into grieving??
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
[quote name="Valoria" date="2018-03-09 14:06:50" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-09 14:03:40" ] Quote: The young spiral was the Twisting Crescendo... :) [/quote] i don't trust this, its your job to throw us off..hmm [/quote] That's the opposite of what Aequorin does. She provides as much truth as she is able to all of you. We rely on her speaking honestly with players. Please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion.
Valoria wrote on 2018-03-09 14:06:50:
Quote:

That's the opposite of what Aequorin does. She provides as much truth as she is able to all of you. We rely on her speaking honestly with players. Please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
[quote name="Akiri" date="2018-03-09 14:27:20" ] [quote name="Valoria" date="2018-03-09 14:06:50" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-09 14:03:40" ] Quote: The young spiral was the Twisting Crescendo... :) [/quote] i don't trust this, its your job to throw us off..hmm [/quote] That's the opposite of what Aequorin does. She provides as much truth as she is able to all of you. We rely on her speaking honestly with players. Please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion. [/quote] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/medium/000/022/559/C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg[/img] [i]don't do that[/i]
Akiri wrote on 2018-03-09 14:27:20:
Quote:

That's the opposite of what Aequorin does. She provides as much truth as she is able to all of you. We rely on her speaking honestly with players. Please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion.
C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg

don't do that
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[quote name="Akiri" date="2018-03-09 14:27:20" ] [quote name="Valoria" date="2018-03-09 14:06:50" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-09 14:03:40" ] Quote: The young spiral was the Twisting Crescendo... :) [/quote] i don't trust this, its your job to throw us off..hmm [/quote] That's the opposite of what Aequorin does. She provides as much truth as she is able to all of you. We rely on her speaking honestly with players. Please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion. [/quote] I love admins' silly interactions with each others! :D
Quote:

I love admins' silly interactions with each others! :D
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Ahaha this thread omg.

Personally I'm guessing the Twisting Crescendo is a portion of the Windsinger's power that required reactivation of some sort (and is able to manifest in physical dragon form hence lil green noodle's appearance).

Either way I loved it, so glad to be a Windy XD
Ahaha this thread omg.

Personally I'm guessing the Twisting Crescendo is a portion of the Windsinger's power that required reactivation of some sort (and is able to manifest in physical dragon form hence lil green noodle's appearance).

Either way I loved it, so glad to be a Windy XD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
[quote name="Ciphers" date="2018-03-09 14:33:21" ] [quote name="Akiri" date="2018-03-09 14:27:20" ] [quote name="Valoria" date="2018-03-09 14:06:50" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-09 14:03:40" ] Quote: The young spiral was the Twisting Crescendo... :) [/quote] i don't trust this, its your job to throw us off..hmm [/quote] That's the opposite of what Aequorin does. She provides as much truth as she is able to all of you. We rely on her speaking honestly with players. Please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion. [/quote] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/medium/000/022/559/C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg[/img] [i]don't do that[/i] [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3CN1xVKvXHhjpHlt5K/giphy.gif[/img]
Ciphers wrote on 2018-03-09 14:33:21:
Quote:

C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg

don't do that

giphy.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15