Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Save For Eliminate
1 2
Tbh coli farming for swap items or Baldwin materials needed for genes and the like rakes in a surprising amount of dough. But I’d have to agree with @FelisAries, shove that extra cash in the vault - it’s surprisingly effective even for me, the world’s worst impulse buyer. It doesn’t hurt to join a hatchery with some of your cool kids either to get some regular money, then you can sell your treasure for gems if you want. I tend to watch the AH and wait til the price of Eliminate dips too.
Tbh coli farming for swap items or Baldwin materials needed for genes and the like rakes in a surprising amount of dough. But I’d have to agree with @FelisAries, shove that extra cash in the vault - it’s surprisingly effective even for me, the world’s worst impulse buyer. It doesn’t hurt to join a hatchery with some of your cool kids either to get some regular money, then you can sell your treasure for gems if you want. I tend to watch the AH and wait til the price of Eliminate dips too.
J5FGxHX.png
I like to set a certain amount that I can have on hand (the amount can depend on your need - if you need to save more, go for a lower amount). For example, say 100kt or 100g. Every time I hit that amount, I vault it. Having it out of sight makes it easier to save because I can't accidentally or impulse buy something, but I still have enough on hand to buy something small so it doesn't feel like you're being overwhelmingly limited.

Most of my recommendations have been said already - baldwin goops, fairgrounds, breeding fodder, leveling/exalting, selling drops, etc.

But something else to consider: it may be cheaper to buy a leveled and stoned dragon than the individual stone. I've bought fully stoned battlers for 300kt if you can find the right ones (versus the 500kt stone). If you don't have your heart set on a specific dragon, this may be a cheaper way to start out - or at least can get you started with leveling/exalting, which is very profitable.

Hope that helps! :3
I like to set a certain amount that I can have on hand (the amount can depend on your need - if you need to save more, go for a lower amount). For example, say 100kt or 100g. Every time I hit that amount, I vault it. Having it out of sight makes it easier to save because I can't accidentally or impulse buy something, but I still have enough on hand to buy something small so it doesn't feel like you're being overwhelmingly limited.

Most of my recommendations have been said already - baldwin goops, fairgrounds, breeding fodder, leveling/exalting, selling drops, etc.

But something else to consider: it may be cheaper to buy a leveled and stoned dragon than the individual stone. I've bought fully stoned battlers for 300kt if you can find the right ones (versus the 500kt stone). If you don't have your heart set on a specific dragon, this may be a cheaper way to start out - or at least can get you started with leveling/exalting, which is very profitable.

Hope that helps! :3
CjZPX07.png
1 2