Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done! All eggs bought!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@SaaviBloodfang

For sure! Anything else?
@SaaviBloodfang

For sure! Anything else?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oria

Would you accept 1 egg for leafy gladeboughs?
@Oria

Would you accept 1 egg for leafy gladeboughs?
@EmanatingAurora

If it's an elemental egg and not a nocturne egg, yes!
@EmanatingAurora

If it's an elemental egg and not a nocturne egg, yes!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oria

Sent a cr. :)
@Oria

Sent a cr. :)
@Oria Sending a CR with 2 Noc eggs.
@Oria Sending a CR with 2 Noc eggs.
Na5WGHa.png
@Oria I have an ice egg to trade.

My first wish is the amazing comet companion. If not that, I'm definitely interested in some of the familiars - mantarune, melon marzal, sapling speaker & what is that things between mantarune and rosy peryton?
@Oria I have an ice egg to trade.

My first wish is the amazing comet companion. If not that, I'm definitely interested in some of the familiars - mantarune, melon marzal, sapling speaker & what is that things between mantarune and rosy peryton?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp

The companion comet is worth at least 5 eggs, so can't trade that. The mantarune has been traded, as well as the melon marzal, but I still have a sapling speaker, and the familiar you're asking about is the crystalhide jester. He's a boss familiar from the Crystal Pools!
@Carolynmbp

The companion comet is worth at least 5 eggs, so can't trade that. The mantarune has been traded, as well as the melon marzal, but I still have a sapling speaker, and the familiar you're asking about is the crystalhide jester. He's a boss familiar from the Crystal Pools!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oria I know him well, just not the icon image. But he keeps eluding me, so I'd love to get him. Will you trade the two familiars for the egg?
@Oria I know him well, just not the icon image. But he keeps eluding me, so I'd love to get him. Will you trade the two familiars for the egg?
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Oria

Hello. I have a nature egg, shadow egg and 4 nocturne eggs.

I'm interested in, the Crystaline Jester, Painted Protobeast, Featherback Boar, and Disoriented Spirit. Also, the Kelp Beds, and Redrock Cove Vistas.

Or any combination of them for the eggs I have. :)

@Oria

Hello. I have a nature egg, shadow egg and 4 nocturne eggs.

I'm interested in, the Crystaline Jester, Painted Protobeast, Featherback Boar, and Disoriented Spirit. Also, the Kelp Beds, and Redrock Cove Vistas.

Or any combination of them for the eggs I have. :)

@Carolynmbp
Sure, just send a CR and I'll add them.

@Ryni
The Crystaline Jester was just traded, sorry about that, but I do have everything else! I can do everything you want for 1 elemental egg and a little gems (about 75 because with LAH everything comes out to ~275g) or you can sell all your eggs to me and I'll just subtract your items from the total?
@Carolynmbp
Sure, just send a CR and I'll add them.

@Ryni
The Crystaline Jester was just traded, sorry about that, but I do have everything else! I can do everything you want for 1 elemental egg and a little gems (about 75 because with LAH everything comes out to ~275g) or you can sell all your eggs to me and I'll just subtract your items from the total?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12