Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Should I keep?
So I got this beauty of a dragon in a doors game but he isn't my typical style and I'm not sure if I want to keep him? XXX imp of beauty tho... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39362087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393621/39362087_350.png[/img] [/url] [Quote=lore snippet]You turn the key and open the door. Upon opening it, you’re clouded with mist. The room is perpetually foggy, however, you see a large mass in the corner of the room. Walking toward it, you discover a pale Imperial laid among a pile of old, well-loved objects. A dull sense of sadness radiates from him, so you try to ask him what’s wrong and comfort him. After a short exchange, he gets comfortable enough to stand up from his pile of sadness and follow you out the room. He still has wisps of mist long after he leaves the room. You feel yourself becoming a little pensive the more you stay around him.[/quote] Should I keep him? If so, anyone got any names or outfits for him?
So I got this beauty of a dragon in a doors game but he isn't my typical style and I'm not sure if I want to keep him? XXX imp of beauty tho...

39362087_350.png

lore snippet wrote:
You turn the key and open the door. Upon opening it, you’re clouded with mist. The room is perpetually foggy, however, you see a large mass in the corner of the room. Walking toward it, you discover a pale Imperial laid among a pile of old, well-loved objects. A dull sense of sadness radiates from him, so you try to ask him what’s wrong and comfort him. After a short exchange, he gets comfortable enough to stand up from his pile of sadness and follow you out the room. He still has wisps of mist long after he leaves the room. You feel yourself becoming a little pensive the more you stay around him.

Should I keep him? If so, anyone got any names or outfits for him?
Wishlist (for now)
Ideas for his clan role:
Mist spirit
Shattered soul wandering the world
Something that ties in with the new server lore???

Name ideas:
By: SCFox2620
Euthymios-good spirited
Ialu-field of dreams
Ren-water lily

Outfit ideas:
Not Found
Ideas for his clan role:
Mist spirit
Shattered soul wandering the world
Something that ties in with the new server lore???

Name ideas:
Euthymios-good spirited
Ialu-field of dreams
Ren-water lily

Outfit ideas:
Not Found
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

Euthymios-good spirited
Ialu-field of dreams
Ren-water lily
@Redtiger7736

Euthymios-good spirited
Ialu-field of dreams
Ren-water lily
@Redtiger7736

Specter

I think you should. Variety is the spice of life after all.
@Redtiger7736

Specter

I think you should. Variety is the spice of life after all.
@SCFox2620 thank you for the suggestions!! Those are some nice names. Also, I didn't know prismatic and gossamer Silks layered like that, it looks stunning!!
@SCFox2620 thank you for the suggestions!! Those are some nice names. Also, I didn't know prismatic and gossamer Silks layered like that, it looks stunning!!
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

I found out the same way you did. Also you can layer prismatic and night sky silk, and crimson and night sky silk. Well you can layer all of them but I haven't played with it enough to see what works best.
@Redtiger7736

I found out the same way you did. Also you can layer prismatic and night sky silk, and crimson and night sky silk. Well you can layer all of them but I haven't played with it enough to see what works best.
Yes, very lovely.
Yes, very lovely.
~ We all seem to drown in our marvelous mechanisms ~
cd8f90141bae538dd8f6739d8f5c3167426cb59e_hq.gif