Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP w/ Cackling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
She pulled the car into the side of the road and continued driving to avoid a traffic jam. “Pretty much anything.” She shrugged.
She pulled the car into the side of the road and continued driving to avoid a traffic jam. “Pretty much anything.” She shrugged.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
Aaron nodded. "Well, this is fun," he murmured sarcastically, deciding the radio wasn't enough to hide the anxiety they all seemed to be feeling. "It is, isn't it?" Oliver agreed. "You'll all very awkward, though. I had gotten the feeling you were friends."
Aaron nodded. "Well, this is fun," he murmured sarcastically, deciding the radio wasn't enough to hide the anxiety they all seemed to be feeling. "It is, isn't it?" Oliver agreed. "You'll all very awkward, though. I had gotten the feeling you were friends."
Rachel chuckled. “Jade and I are dating. Aaron hates me. And Aaron and Jade have been best friends, since forever.” She shook her head. “Aaron just really doesn’t like me.” She pulled off the highway and into the side streets, whizzing through a stoplight, granted no more cars were coming.
Rachel chuckled. “Jade and I are dating. Aaron hates me. And Aaron and Jade have been best friends, since forever.” She shook her head. “Aaron just really doesn’t like me.” She pulled off the highway and into the side streets, whizzing through a stoplight, granted no more cars were coming.
"I don't hate you. I don't even dislike you. I just probably would've preferred you if I had known about you earlier and you weren't so nice and... I'm just going to shut up now." Aaron sunk a little in his seat, deciding his shoes were interesting and looking at them. "You're all adorable," Oliver laughed, seeming to find some entertainment in their easily breakable relationships. "Hey, I hate to be a borelake, but can you slow down?" Aaron and vehicles didn't mix. They messed up his instincts and it made him feel dizzy.
"I don't hate you. I don't even dislike you. I just probably would've preferred you if I had known about you earlier and you weren't so nice and... I'm just going to shut up now." Aaron sunk a little in his seat, deciding his shoes were interesting and looking at them. "You're all adorable," Oliver laughed, seeming to find some entertainment in their easily breakable relationships. "Hey, I hate to be a borelake, but can you slow down?" Aaron and vehicles didn't mix. They messed up his instincts and it made him feel dizzy.
Rachel looked at Aaron and scoffed, easing the pressure on the gas pedal and continuing. “So Oliver,” she started cautiously, “if we were to watch TV, what would you want to watch?” She asked, glancing at him in the rearview mirror. Her fingers drummed the repetitive rhythm of the song on the radio on the steering wheel.
Rachel looked at Aaron and scoffed, easing the pressure on the gas pedal and continuing. “So Oliver,” she started cautiously, “if we were to watch TV, what would you want to watch?” She asked, glancing at him in the rearview mirror. Her fingers drummed the repetitive rhythm of the song on the radio on the steering wheel.
Aaron smiled thankfully. In all fairness, although he only thought so to comfort himself, he walked pretty much everywhere. Actually, walking seemed to be the fairer option right now. Oliver glanced away from the window to study Rachel, as if waiting for one of them to attack him. "I don't own a TV," he mused thoughtfully. "There's no real need for it when you're surrounded by drama."
Aaron smiled thankfully. In all fairness, although he only thought so to comfort himself, he walked pretty much everywhere. Actually, walking seemed to be the fairer option right now. Oliver glanced away from the window to study Rachel, as if waiting for one of them to attack him. "I don't own a TV," he mused thoughtfully. "There's no real need for it when you're surrounded by drama."
She chuckled. “That’s fair.” she drummed her fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song on the radio, her fingers still laced through Jade’s. They eventually pull into the parking lot of a towering apartment building. She put the car in park and looked at the doors, a frown appearing on her face. “Well that’s just perfect.”

((So sorry for the late reply. I’ve been going through some relationship struggles.))
She chuckled. “That’s fair.” she drummed her fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song on the radio, her fingers still laced through Jade’s. They eventually pull into the parking lot of a towering apartment building. She put the car in park and looked at the doors, a frown appearing on her face. “Well that’s just perfect.”

((So sorry for the late reply. I’ve been going through some relationship struggles.))
Oliver laughed too. Why were they laughing? He was only doing so because he knew Aaron's instincts were probably all messed up, which was really going to make him look like a baby. Even as Rachel frowned, he continued to laugh. "What's the matter?" Aaron asked, still not looking up. For someone who acted pretty tough, he disliked a lot of things. He wasn't going to be the sort to buy a sports car or anything. "Is it locked? Is it destroyed? What is it?" He moved his head to look, and the world span. We're not even moving anymore. "If it's locked I can still get us in."

((It's okay.))
Oliver laughed too. Why were they laughing? He was only doing so because he knew Aaron's instincts were probably all messed up, which was really going to make him look like a baby. Even as Rachel frowned, he continued to laugh. "What's the matter?" Aaron asked, still not looking up. For someone who acted pretty tough, he disliked a lot of things. He wasn't going to be the sort to buy a sports car or anything. "Is it locked? Is it destroyed? What is it?" He moved his head to look, and the world span. We're not even moving anymore. "If it's locked I can still get us in."

((It's okay.))
((WHY DIDN’T I GET THAT NOTIF ***))

“There’s blood.” Rachel sighed in reply, running her fingers through her long, go,den brown hair. She cracked her knuckles and got out of the car. “You want me to carry you?” She offered. Jade nodded and let Rachel pull her into her arms, lacing her fingers beneath Jade’s hips as the green haired girl buried her fave in her neck. Jade wrapped her arms around Rachel’s neck and her legs around her waist.
((WHY DIDN’T I GET THAT NOTIF ***))

“There’s blood.” Rachel sighed in reply, running her fingers through her long, go,den brown hair. She cracked her knuckles and got out of the car. “You want me to carry you?” She offered. Jade nodded and let Rachel pull her into her arms, lacing her fingers beneath Jade’s hips as the green haired girl buried her fave in her neck. Jade wrapped her arms around Rachel’s neck and her legs around her waist.
((Don't worry about it hahaha. :) Maybe you unsubscribed by accident? It happens to me sometimes.))

"That can be cleaned," Oliver stated, slipping out the car and smiling at the building as if it was a gift. He opened the other door, grinning. "Do you want me to carry you?" he teased the other boy, but Aaron merely groaned, pushing him to the side. "Maybe you should rest," Aaron suggested to Jade. It was overwhelming for them all, and he assumed Jade wasn't coping well. "Rachel and I... we can think of what to do without you if you need." He held the door open so that Rachel could enter while keeping ahold of his friend. Oliver scowled. Why can't I help make a plan? he thought.
((Don't worry about it hahaha. :) Maybe you unsubscribed by accident? It happens to me sometimes.))

"That can be cleaned," Oliver stated, slipping out the car and smiling at the building as if it was a gift. He opened the other door, grinning. "Do you want me to carry you?" he teased the other boy, but Aaron merely groaned, pushing him to the side. "Maybe you should rest," Aaron suggested to Jade. It was overwhelming for them all, and he assumed Jade wasn't coping well. "Rachel and I... we can think of what to do without you if you need." He held the door open so that Rachel could enter while keeping ahold of his friend. Oliver scowled. Why can't I help make a plan? he thought.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9