Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free.... Everything?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@xalus
Love turtles and tortoises but anything is fine.
@xalus
Love turtles and tortoises but anything is fine.
tastefulmarketing.gif
@xalus I collect pre-2016 fest apparel, eggs, UM skins and accents and genes of any kind.
@xalus I collect pre-2016 fest apparel, eggs, UM skins and accents and genes of any kind.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@xalus
I'll take anything you're willing to give. Thx.
@xalus
I'll take anything you're willing to give. Thx.
@Xalus I Hoard (and love to receive): [item=starfall blossom][item=Granite Thresher][item=Shale thresher][item=Bluesand Agate][item=Labradorite][item=jade][item=jasper][item=Amethyst Geode][item=Dolomite Geode][item=Celestine Geode][item=azurite][item=Raw Lapis Lazuli][item=Eye Agate]
@Xalus

I Hoard (and love to receive):
Starfall Blossom Granite Thresher Shale Thresher Bluesand Agate Labradorite Jade Jasper Amethyst Geode Dolomite Geode Celestine Geode Azurite Raw Lapis Lazuli Eye Agate
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
I'll take litterally anything
I'll take litterally anything
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
@xalus
I doubt you have any apparel left, but if you do I'd love to take it off your hands!
@xalus
I doubt you have any apparel left, but if you do I'd love to take it off your hands!
she/her
@xalus I'll take a grab bag
@xalus I'll take a grab bag
I don't remember what I'm doing :)
@xalus i collect familiars, sprites, eggs, bladwin mats an chests
@xalus i collect familiars, sprites, eggs, bladwin mats an chests
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@xalus Do you happen to have any Haunted Flame apparel?
@xalus Do you happen to have any Haunted Flame apparel?
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnPPstTe.png
@xalus Would you happen to have any driftwood logs? Or any of the paper bits? [item=illegible paragraph][item=fading crumpled scribbles][item=tattered paragraph][item=crumpled scriptscratches] ^like these
@xalus

Would you happen to have any driftwood logs? Or any of the paper bits?
Illegible Paragraph Fading Crumpled Scribbles Tattered Paragraph Crumpled Scriptscratches
^like these
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21