Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 867 868 869 870 871 ... 2283 2284
The Skydancer backed away, eyeing both Serenity and Crayon. "My Clan leader, Sonnuk. She hasn't returned to camp after her visit to the stalls. In her last letter, she said she saw 'her' and was going to try and destroy her. She didn't return." Maiele hissed. "I know you are from 'her' Clan. Do you have our Clan leader?"
The Skydancer backed away, eyeing both Serenity and Crayon. "My Clan leader, Sonnuk. She hasn't returned to camp after her visit to the stalls. In her last letter, she said she saw 'her' and was going to try and destroy her. She didn't return." Maiele hissed. "I know you are from 'her' Clan. Do you have our Clan leader?"
Crayon backed away and shook his head, looking sorrowful. "I'm sorry..." He said, shuffling his feet. "Thing is, I came looking for a lost dragon too. Her name is Nightingale, and she too disappeared in the stalls after a rather unfortunate incident with a dragon." He looked at the Skydancer. "Say, what if they were both kidnapped? Perhaps if we find one, we can find the other?"
Crayon backed away and shook his head, looking sorrowful. "I'm sorry..." He said, shuffling his feet. "Thing is, I came looking for a lost dragon too. Her name is Nightingale, and she too disappeared in the stalls after a rather unfortunate incident with a dragon." He looked at the Skydancer. "Say, what if they were both kidnapped? Perhaps if we find one, we can find the other?"
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Maiele hissed and looked at Crayon. "Perhaps..." She said, but shook her head. "I don't think so. Sonnuk would never allow herself to be kidnapped. Unless..."
Maiele hissed and looked at Crayon. "Perhaps..." She said, but shook her head. "I don't think so. Sonnuk would never allow herself to be kidnapped. Unless..."
"Unless what?" Crayon asked. "What... erm... dragon? What could've happened."
"Unless what?" Crayon asked. "What... erm... dragon? What could've happened."
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
(Oof, gtg, srry)
(Oof, gtg, srry)
“OH MY LIGHTWEAVER I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME DRAGON!”
“OH MY LIGHTWEAVER I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME DRAGON!”
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
Crayon jumped, nearly crashing into Maiele, and spun around. "W-what?" He stammered, his voice loud and making him wince. "W-what are you t-talking about?"
Crayon jumped, nearly crashing into Maiele, and spun around. "W-what?" He stammered, his voice loud and making him wince. "W-what are you t-talking about?"
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
“I mean kid napped. Amberglass... the old Amberglass wouldn’t, but the new Amberglass would. I tried a location spell for the Amberglass I knew and the Amberglass we saw, and they were in different places.”
“I mean kid napped. Amberglass... the old Amberglass wouldn’t, but the new Amberglass would. I tried a location spell for the Amberglass I knew and the Amberglass we saw, and they were in different places.”
Crayon blinked. "O...kay?" He said, wondering who this Amberglass was.
Crayon blinked. "O...kay?" He said, wondering who this Amberglass was.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
“When Amberglass attacked us, I stole one of his scales, and I had one of the other Amberglass’s scales already.”
“When Amberglass attacked us, I stole one of his scales, and I had one of the other Amberglass’s scales already.”
1 2 ... 867 868 869 870 871 ... 2283 2284