Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B} Gems
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MusicalDreamer I have 200 gems!
@MusicalDreamer I have 200 gems!
@Callium
How many are you willing to part with?
@Callium
How many are you willing to part with?
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
@MusicalDreamer Sending you a CR with 192 gems for 153,600t, if my math is right. Good luck on your breeding project! \o/
@MusicalDreamer Sending you a CR with 192 gems for 153,600t, if my math is right. Good luck on your breeding project! \o/
2013_FireFest_14.png
@Arria
I don't have that much ;; I'll do my best to get all that treasure as fast as I can.
@Arria
I don't have that much ;; I'll do my best to get all that treasure as fast as I can.
@MusicalDreamer

Take your time dear! We can do small trades if it's easier for you.
@MusicalDreamer

Take your time dear! We can do small trades if it's easier for you.
2013_FireFest_14.png
@Arria
Smaller trades would be much easier for me. Gives me time to generate more treasure and pay you and another player off.
@Arria
Smaller trades would be much easier for me. Gives me time to generate more treasure and pay you and another player off.
@MusicalDreamer

I have 89 feel free to message me on Kik or something at any time uwu. They're here for you
@MusicalDreamer

I have 89 feel free to message me on Kik or something at any time uwu. They're here for you
NLdJQtw.png
@Arria
I made a mistake and fixed it. The right amount should be in the trade now. I had to cancel it to fix my mistake. I'd be grateful to get the gems soon, though.
@Arria
I made a mistake and fixed it. The right amount should be in the trade now. I had to cancel it to fix my mistake. I'd be grateful to get the gems soon, though.
@MusicalDreamer ah sorry I forgot to reply! I can sell all of them if you'd like - I have 80 now but can wait if you don't have enough treasure atm!
@MusicalDreamer ah sorry I forgot to reply! I can sell all of them if you'd like - I have 80 now but can wait if you don't have enough treasure atm!
Cal | 23 | they/them | lesbian

Due to people exalting unnamed hatchlings, I will be naming them from now on before selling. Sorry if this is inconvenient!

Lore so far: Elyas, Deirdre

fa0oy.jpg

PROGENS
Loquat, Aracani
GEN 1
Falias, Avalon, Eweca,
Ladeca, Elyas, Deirdre
GEN 2
Mythalia, Altinel
LV 25
Macha, Caiah, Altinel,
Avalon, Falias, Elyas
@Callium
Let me get together a little bit more money and I will be able to take all 80.
@Callium
Let me get together a little bit more money and I will be able to take all 80.
1 2 3 4 5 6