Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Just...
So I'm looking for a dragon to be the adopted daughter of my lore's main protag and... Almost fully gened gen 1, missing the primary, in the same general color scheme... [i]for 45kt[/i] I'm just...stunned. It's not a popular color combination (I've found literally two dragons in the same general color range that wasn't a gen 1), but seriously? After all that work??? I'm almost tempted to snag her to be his mate but that's a lot of geneing of my own to do and I'm not a big fan of gen 1's in general (having only 3 other than my progens and the progens are safely with glademama until I'm ready to deal with the suffering of scattering rip). Here's the dragon I'm referring to. Again, not a popular color scheme but??? Dang if they had single gene scatter scrolls I'd be all over that. Actually that's just a good idea in general. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31847241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318473/31847241_350.png[/img] [/url] Someone love on this poor girl. ;w;
So I'm looking for a dragon to be the adopted daughter of my lore's main protag and...

Almost fully gened gen 1, missing the primary, in the same general color scheme...

for 45kt

I'm just...stunned. It's not a popular color combination (I've found literally two dragons in the same general color range that wasn't a gen 1), but seriously? After all that work???

I'm almost tempted to snag her to be his mate but that's a lot of geneing of my own to do and I'm not a big fan of gen 1's in general (having only 3 other than my progens and the progens are safely with glademama until I'm ready to deal with the suffering of scattering rip).

Here's the dragon I'm referring to. Again, not a popular color scheme but???

Dang if they had single gene scatter scrolls I'd be all over that. Actually that's just a good idea in general.

31847241_350.png

Someone love on this poor girl. ;w;
Maybe help me do a mass hatch for some art?
O.o ) dang such a deal! Hmmm colors seems to be bit strange, but aint gonna lie, the bits of purple on the wings can be pretty match with the tert :D.

I hope she gets a home soon! :3
O.o ) dang such a deal! Hmmm colors seems to be bit strange, but aint gonna lie, the bits of purple on the wings can be pretty match with the tert :D.

I hope she gets a home soon! :3

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
@TropicalDiamonds Wasn't planning on getting any more permas but... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=4&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=91&auth=16b1033725bf37e71fee8864cbb940dba316db13&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@TropicalDiamonds

Wasn't planning on getting any more permas but...

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=4&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=91&auth=16b1033725bf37e71fee8864cbb940dba316db13&dummyext=prev.png
rpNVnXN.png small_gif_save_the_imps1_by_keldeostar-dc6ippw.gif
@littlelolipop

If i wasnt on mobile now i'd totally do that clapping gif! She looks great! If you dont mind, i'd love to get updates on her!
@littlelolipop

If i wasnt on mobile now i'd totally do that clapping gif! She looks great! If you dont mind, i'd love to get updates on her!
Maybe help me do a mass hatch for some art?
@TropicalDiamonds

Can do~ Hopefully I can get her lore started tonight but. Motivation. Lol
@TropicalDiamonds

Can do~ Hopefully I can get her lore started tonight but. Motivation. Lol
rpNVnXN.png small_gif_save_the_imps1_by_keldeostar-dc6ippw.gif