Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 157 158
This is mostly only good for newbies ...
This is mostly only good for newbies ...
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Oh yeah this looks awesome!
Oh yeah this looks awesome!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Ok, but quick question I don't know if anyone else has asked yet: can returning players get the new familiar too???
Ok, but quick question I don't know if anyone else has asked yet: can returning players get the new familiar too???
I'll find something to put here... Eventually... :/
[quote name="Serpenthyne" date="2018-03-02 09:28:28" ] brb screaming the which waystone looks pretty interesting, i wonder what it will tell me (hopefully not to forget my gathering turns which i do occasionally) [/quote] That is exactly the sort of thing it will tell you! :D
Serpenthyne wrote on 2018-03-02 09:28:28:
brb screaming

the which waystone looks pretty interesting, i wonder what it will tell me (hopefully not to forget my gathering turns which i do occasionally)

That is exactly the sort of thing it will tell you! :D
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
[center][img]https://s26.postimg.org/my1jptap5/re_LAAAX_Turn_on_the_RAYdio_Would_you_like_AM_or_FM.png[/img] This made me laugh way to hard.[/center]
re_LAAAX_Turn_on_the_RAYdio_Would_you_like_AM_or_FM.png

This made me laugh way to hard.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Thank you sooo much for always working on this site! How fun and exciting!!
Thank you sooo much for always working on this site! How fun and exciting!!
enmAYUV.gif gYW0j5f.png
fdUVIfW.png
yvMj9jM.png
TWSJTng.png
FObX7rS.png
60551086_BGD.gif
[quote name="nohsara" date="2018-03-02 14:48:00" ] @Xhaztol Can we show up on any day of the event and still get the familiar? For example, if we can't log in on the 16th but we log in on the 18th, can we still get it? [/quote] Our current plan is that all [b]existing accounts[/b] and all [b]accounts created up until the conclusion of Bounty of the Elements[/b] (6:00 Server Time on March 19th) will receive the familiar automatically in their inventory.
nohsara wrote on 2018-03-02 14:48:00:
@Xhaztol Can we show up on any day of the event and still get the familiar? For example, if we can't log in on the 16th but we log in on the 18th, can we still get it?

Our current plan is that all existing accounts and all accounts created up until the conclusion of Bounty of the Elements (6:00 Server Time on March 19th) will receive the familiar automatically in their inventory.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
SUPER EXCITED
this is like EVERYTHING AWESOME bundled into one!
Lore!
Open Registration!
Celebratory familiar!
Waystone looks cool!
LORE!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SUPER EXCITED
this is like EVERYTHING AWESOME bundled into one!
Lore!
Open Registration!
Celebratory familiar!
Waystone looks cool!
LORE!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*drools*
*drools*
Jj8GUl.gif
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 157 158