Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 ... 16081 16082
I used a hand support for my carpal tunnel. Now my hand is stiff. Ouch!
I used a hand support for my carpal tunnel. Now my hand is stiff. Ouch!
Just your friendly plague rat.
a945e36bbf865c76ae030173a3adb985-dbr8eko.gif
oh, man. I will be away from FR during that time..., OH COME ON. CAN TIMING NOT GET ANY WORSE?! oh, well. ... Gotta take the phone and suffering then
oh, man. I will be away from FR during that time..., OH COME ON. CAN TIMING NOT GET ANY WORSE?! oh, well. ... Gotta take the phone and suffering then
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I really need a new tumblr theme. I haven't changed it since... maybe 2015? Time to look for one that I like.
I really need a new tumblr theme. I haven't changed it since... maybe 2015? Time to look for one that I like.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I wish I could sue this company ):<
I wish I could sue this company ):<
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/755140798908403713/AG_jKM0f_400x400.jpg[/img] [i]I got a bad feeling about this...[/i]
AG_jKM0f_400x400.jpg
I got a bad feeling about this...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
I am...really not excited about the open reg. I just...I'm just scared it will ruin the things I love about the site: the welcoming community, the friendly atmosphere, how tight knit the players are. I'm just...bummed.
I am...really not excited about the open reg. I just...I'm just scared it will ruin the things I love about the site: the welcoming community, the friendly atmosphere, how tight knit the players are. I'm just...bummed.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Got mixed feelings about this...

Got mixed feelings about this...

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I should be happy for FR but I’m not. I’m not ready for a constant influx of new people clogging up the Help forum with their endless newbie questions. I’m not easy for the number of FR users to (probably) dramatically increase. I’m just scared and confused. Scared for what the future holds. Confused as to what I want to do. Do I want to push forward, to continue against all odds? Or do I want to give up in fear, to quit FR, maybe forever?
I should be happy for FR but I’m not. I’m not ready for a constant influx of new people clogging up the Help forum with their endless newbie questions. I’m not easy for the number of FR users to (probably) dramatically increase. I’m just scared and confused. Scared for what the future holds. Confused as to what I want to do. Do I want to push forward, to continue against all odds? Or do I want to give up in fear, to quit FR, maybe forever?
0gldo0m.png
Isn't there gonna be something like dragon storage sometime?? Bc I am in dire need of it. I have some dragons I don't want anymore but I'm too attached to them to sell or exalt them :(
Isn't there gonna be something like dragon storage sometime?? Bc I am in dire need of it. I have some dragons I don't want anymore but I'm too attached to them to sell or exalt them :(
azag_sig.png
This fictional character is so dang good looking, and it infuriates me.
This fictional character is so dang good looking, and it infuriates me.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
1 2 ... 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 ... 16081 16082