Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My bears are being held hostage!
So I had submitted a ticket forever ago but nothing seems to have been done. I have several of the holiday bears in my hoard that can't go into my vault but the bigger problem is that I have many in my vault that can't be moved out of the vault. Is there a reason that all other holiday familiars can be moved to the vault but the bears can't? And why can't I move my ones in the vault out?
So I had submitted a ticket forever ago but nothing seems to have been done. I have several of the holiday bears in my hoard that can't go into my vault but the bigger problem is that I have many in my vault that can't be moved out of the vault. Is there a reason that all other holiday familiars can be moved to the vault but the bears can't? And why can't I move my ones in the vault out?
tz0.png
@AzureX Do the little tick boxes used to select the familiars not show up at all, or does the site fail to move them between your Hoard and Vault even when you have them selected?
@AzureX Do the little tick boxes used to select the familiars not show up at all, or does the site fail to move them between your Hoard and Vault even when you have them selected?
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@dydomio No, they don't even have the little box with an arrow next to them.
@dydomio No, they don't even have the little box with an arrow next to them.
tz0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Llsvl1y.png[/img] Here's how it looks in the vault
Llsvl1y.png

Here's how it looks in the vault
tz0.png
@AzureX

I fail to see what the problem is? What happens if you check the checkbox? Does it reset to unchecked?
@AzureX

I fail to see what the problem is? What happens if you check the checkbox? Does it reset to unchecked?
@AzureX Bears do not have the little arrow next to them because they can be melted at Baldwin's! If you are trying to move them into or out of your Vault you can tick the little boxes and then in the middle of the hoard/vault there's a little option that will say To Vault or To Hoard. Clicking that when you have the boxes ticked will move them ^^
@AzureX Bears do not have the little arrow next to them because they can be melted at Baldwin's! If you are trying to move them into or out of your Vault you can tick the little boxes and then in the middle of the hoard/vault there's a little option that will say To Vault or To Hoard. Clicking that when you have the boxes ticked will move them ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

Wow I feel silly now! But thank you!
@SilverDeath

Wow I feel silly now! But thank you!
tz0.png