Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | diets for familiars
1 2
i might need to change this thread's title since it sounds more like we are talking about meals we are familiar with instead of talking about if familiars eat food or not
i might need to change this thread's title since it sounds more like we are talking about meals we are familiar with instead of talking about if familiars eat food or not
I mess around with dragon PSDs
[quote name="HyruleWarrior8" date="2018-03-01 11:59:22" ] i might need to change this thread's title since it sounds more like we are talking about meals we are familiar with instead of talking about if familiars eat food or not [/quote] Not gonna lie, at first I thought the thread was about eating familiars. I was perplexed to say the least haha
HyruleWarrior8 wrote on 2018-03-01 11:59:22:

Not gonna lie, at first I thought the thread was about eating familiars. I was perplexed to say the least haha
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
i like to imagine my boi right here, just devouring stuff. [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/6/67/Valorous_Cape.png[/img]
i like to imagine my boi right here, just devouring stuff.
Valorous_Cape.png
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
I headcannon that while the dragons do share a bit of food, the familiars will go hunt/forage/scavenge their own food mainly
I headcannon that while the dragons do share a bit of food, the familiars will go hunt/forage/scavenge their own food mainly
222.pngXeQIpmN.png
They are fed by both of my Familiar caretakers! The clans cook prepares meals for them as well.
They are fed by both of my Familiar caretakers! The clans cook prepares meals for them as well.
Frankenstein3.jpg
[quote name="Crystallizes" date="2018-03-01 15:58:39" ] I headcannon that while the dragons do share a bit of food, the familiars will go hunt/forage/scavenge their own food mainly [/quote] them finding their own food while dragons do give them some may also explain the money they give you when you interact with them and the chests
Crystallizes wrote on 2018-03-01 15:58:39:
them finding their own food while dragons do give them some may also explain the money they give you when you interact with them and the chests
I mess around with dragon PSDs
Think as if they hunt for themselves. Or maybe they steal food from your hoard and replace it. You never know, since some familiars might not even need to eat
Think as if they hunt for themselves. Or maybe they steal food from your hoard and replace it. You never know, since some familiars might not even need to eat
i buy only the finest familiar pet food from the auction house

some portion of the food we feed our dragons is set aside for them fams
i buy only the finest familiar pet food from the auction house

some portion of the food we feed our dragons is set aside for them fams
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
To give you the direct gameplay answer, familiars do not eat any food when we feed them. So the amount that a dragon eats does not change whether there is a familiar attached or not.

In lore I totally agree that dragons share their meals with their familiar or they are responsible for finding meals for their own familiars. I headcannon that my dragon feeds scrap metal to the scrap metal tracker.
To give you the direct gameplay answer, familiars do not eat any food when we feed them. So the amount that a dragon eats does not change whether there is a familiar attached or not.

In lore I totally agree that dragons share their meals with their familiar or they are responsible for finding meals for their own familiars. I headcannon that my dragon feeds scrap metal to the scrap metal tracker.
UwUnl7O.png
1 2