Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can Someone Explain Something?
What about the G1 and G2 Stuff? Can Someone Explain this Thing to me please? ;A;

What are G2 or what are meant with it? The Offsprings from G1´s? ;A; I Need help please ;A;
What about the G1 and G2 Stuff? Can Someone Explain this Thing to me please? ;A;

What are G2 or what are meant with it? The Offsprings from G1´s? ;A; I Need help please ;A;
qfENUuo.gifhaixl8F.gifgQXMSXv.gifisShrH6.gifPiOoTnF.gifwuqDv89.png
@SgtShrimp

G1 refers to a dragon with no parents (hatched from an elemental egg or a brewed egg from Baldwin). Your progenitors (the first two dragons you start with) are technically G1 but unlike others they cannot be traded and do not give benefits when exalted.

Info on where to get eggs not laid by dragons.

G2 are the offspring of any pair of G1 parents. Most are not worth more than any other dragon except for G1 imperials because G1 imperials only come from G1 dragons scrolled with an imperial breed change scroll that was given out in limited quantities to Kickstarter backers.
@SgtShrimp

G1 refers to a dragon with no parents (hatched from an elemental egg or a brewed egg from Baldwin). Your progenitors (the first two dragons you start with) are technically G1 but unlike others they cannot be traded and do not give benefits when exalted.

Info on where to get eggs not laid by dragons.

G2 are the offspring of any pair of G1 parents. Most are not worth more than any other dragon except for G1 imperials because G1 imperials only come from G1 dragons scrolled with an imperial breed change scroll that was given out in limited quantities to Kickstarter backers.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you for Explaining!! ;A; ;u;
@Nightwind Thank you for Explaining!! ;A; ;u;
qfENUuo.gifhaixl8F.gifgQXMSXv.gifisShrH6.gifPiOoTnF.gifwuqDv89.png