Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Etheral Trickster - Sentient Shadows Res
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@coltostallion I was also interested in Sentient Shadow as well ^^
It'd look awesome on Seraphina
@coltostallion I was also interested in Sentient Shadow as well ^^
It'd look awesome on Seraphina
@Jadefire62 @BluBriar Added! See if I can get at least one more!
@Jadefire62 @BluBriar Added! See if I can get at least one more!
ewAEAOO.pngID6fnld.png
@coltostallion, may I reserve a slot for sentient shadows? I adore it <3
@coltostallion, may I reserve a slot for sentient shadows? I adore it <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek added! Will be waiting a little bit to see if I can get one more but should be pinging for payment relatively soon!
@Wintercreek added! Will be waiting a little bit to see if I can get one more but should be pinging for payment relatively soon!
ewAEAOO.pngID6fnld.png
@coltostallion I'd like to get on the list for Sentient Shadows!
@coltostallion I'd like to get on the list for Sentient Shadows!
pArabBSROcZ0dAwy.gifgscrem_overlord_by_gamingartist4life-dc04ruy.png
@PinesAwait @KittenVirus @Ranmaru @Tymbs @CrazyCandyCat @Hinumi @Jadefire62 @BluBriar @Wintercreek @GamingArtist

We now have 10 people! The price per person will be 300g. Please send via message or CR within one week from now! Once it is sent I will mark you as paid on the first page and as soon as all payments are received I will buy the blueprints and send them off! Thank you all!
@PinesAwait @KittenVirus @Ranmaru @Tymbs @CrazyCandyCat @Hinumi @Jadefire62 @BluBriar @Wintercreek @GamingArtist

We now have 10 people! The price per person will be 300g. Please send via message or CR within one week from now! Once it is sent I will mark you as paid on the first page and as soon as all payments are received I will buy the blueprints and send them off! Thank you all!
ewAEAOO.pngID6fnld.png
@coltostallion

Thank YOU! I'll send my payment immediately! <3
@coltostallion

Thank YOU! I'll send my payment immediately! <3
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@coltostallion

Hello! I'm sorry if you're not taking any orders anymore, but if you decide to open another run for Sentient Shadows, I'd love a copy! Can I ask to be pinged? Thank you! :D
@coltostallion

Hello! I'm sorry if you're not taking any orders anymore, but if you decide to open another run for Sentient Shadows, I'd love a copy! Can I ask to be pinged? Thank you! :D
@AimzVador Sure! I'll add you to a list for a second run
@AimzVador Sure! I'll add you to a list for a second run
ewAEAOO.pngID6fnld.png
Thank you!! <3
Thank you!! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9