Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Happy Birthday Giveaway - NotN Familiars
Hello

@Dulcette just gave me a HUUUUUGE birthday present (without realizing it was my Birthday) so I decided that I should give everyone else a birthday present. So in thanks (to the community since I can't give anything to Dulcette) I'm going to give away a pile of familiars!

If you missed the NotN, I'm giving away familiars - please don't ping or send me a message, I'll check this thread at 7:00 FR time and work my way through sending familiars. I have at least 100, and probably 150 and will check this thread periodically through the day.

Please list the top 3-4 familiars that you'd like - it's first come first gifted, but I'll try to get you one of the ones that you want :)

In my hoard I have:
Deadly Reflection
Living Sculpture
Axe Mimic
Crooked Hatchet
Calculating Candelabra
Crystal Carrier
Enchante Armaments
Sorcerous Arms
Glowing Globe
Masked Phantom
Veiled Vision
Vulpine Lamp
Animated Armour
Spirit Armour

I have some of the other ones (like the chairs and columns) in my vault, but I have a lot less of them.
Hello

@Dulcette just gave me a HUUUUUGE birthday present (without realizing it was my Birthday) so I decided that I should give everyone else a birthday present. So in thanks (to the community since I can't give anything to Dulcette) I'm going to give away a pile of familiars!

If you missed the NotN, I'm giving away familiars - please don't ping or send me a message, I'll check this thread at 7:00 FR time and work my way through sending familiars. I have at least 100, and probably 150 and will check this thread periodically through the day.

Please list the top 3-4 familiars that you'd like - it's first come first gifted, but I'll try to get you one of the ones that you want :)

In my hoard I have:
Deadly Reflection
Living Sculpture
Axe Mimic
Crooked Hatchet
Calculating Candelabra
Crystal Carrier
Enchante Armaments
Sorcerous Arms
Glowing Globe
Masked Phantom
Veiled Vision
Vulpine Lamp
Animated Armour
Spirit Armour

I have some of the other ones (like the chairs and columns) in my vault, but I have a lot less of them.
Hallo and happy birthday :'D
I also always forget my own birthday ... but people keep reminding me >.<

The NotN I love and hoard a little bit are
Vulpine Lamp, Masked Phantom and Glowing Globe

I should definitely stop hoarding all kinds of stuff .. but they're so beautiful ;_;
Hallo and happy birthday :'D
I also always forget my own birthday ... but people keep reminding me >.<

The NotN I love and hoard a little bit are
Vulpine Lamp, Masked Phantom and Glowing Globe

I should definitely stop hoarding all kinds of stuff .. but they're so beautiful ;_;
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Happy birthday!

I'm a Feb newbie so I wasn't here for NotN, but if you've got extra familiars I would love a vulpine lamp, a veiled vision, or a deadly reflection.

You're so generous!
Happy birthday!

I'm a Feb newbie so I wasn't here for NotN, but if you've got extra familiars I would love a vulpine lamp, a veiled vision, or a deadly reflection.

You're so generous!
f5uqMGJ.png
Familiars sent :)
Familiars sent :)
Happy Birthday!! <33
You are so generous, oh my goodness.

I really missed NotN when I took a break from FR. :l
My tops would be Masked Phantom, Animated Armour, Crystal Carrier, and Crooked Hatchet!
Happy Birthday!! <33
You are so generous, oh my goodness.

I really missed NotN when I took a break from FR. :l
My tops would be Masked Phantom, Animated Armour, Crystal Carrier, and Crooked Hatchet!
Ah hey, hap birth!!! I hope it's a good one ^^

My top picks would be Crystal Carrier, Vulpine Lamp, Animated Armour and Vulpine Lamp~
Ah hey, hap birth!!! I hope it's a good one ^^

My top picks would be Crystal Carrier, Vulpine Lamp, Animated Armour and Vulpine Lamp~
udj6wT1.png
Happy birthday . i just join recently so miss out NOTN . i would like any of the familiars please I'm not picky . just want to fill up my familiar collection .
Happy birthday . i just join recently so miss out NOTN . i would like any of the familiars please I'm not picky . just want to fill up my familiar collection .
tiEnSNJ.png
I was on hiatus last NOTN and it was such a bummer.
Any familiars are fine but I'm most interested in Living Sculpture, Vulpine Lamp, and Glowing Globe! Tho any are fine.

Thank you, and happy birthday!
I was on hiatus last NOTN and it was such a bummer.
Any familiars are fine but I'm most interested in Living Sculpture, Vulpine Lamp, and Glowing Globe! Tho any are fine.

Thank you, and happy birthday!
Coeus%20by%20deerper_zpstzitcl0l.png
I'm caught up again - hope that your dragons enjoy their new friends!
I'm caught up again - hope that your dragons enjoy their new friends!
Bump

Are there any mre takers for NotN familiars?
Bump

Are there any mre takers for NotN familiars?