Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Lupes: A Wolfish Subspecies
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@MoonlitCacti Would you accept a split payment for Frostbite? I can do 15kt and 10g if you're open to that!
@MoonlitCacti Would you accept a split payment for Frostbite? I can do 15kt and 10g if you're open to that!
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@reotheleo

Sure! That sounds great! I will send a crossroad request!
@reotheleo

Sure! That sounds great! I will send a crossroad request!
If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Brindled girl. I bought her not too long ago, but I haven't grown as attached to her as I expected. She is God-touched by Fenrir and was Born on the Super/Blue/Blood moon, so there is definitely some lore potential if that's your thing. I can't remember what I bought her for, but She's listed for 40K on the AH. Willing to Haggle though. [size=2][b]General Pinglist[/b]: @counterklock @siennia @friendo @ouji @solarkness @Lunacitty @Foreverkinght @Mondschatten @ScarredLightning @BloodOmega @phoenixoflegend @MoonlitCacti @Twye @Catkinstarchild @fallingstar275 @aliciawonderland @Argentdayl @Maegelcarwen @Hawlucha @Fearis @FlufferLover @Tsukistar @FauveNox @AceCavalier @Saraceaser @Montu @jadeturtle13 @WolfandCrow @Shadowfire1223 @AnarchicDemons [b]General sales[/b]: @ouji @Maegelcarwen @SomethingSmarmy [b]Brindled coloration[/b]: @Siennia @MunchkinLynx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39172522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391726/39172522_350.png[/img] [/url]
If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Brindled girl.
I bought her not too long ago, but I haven't grown as attached to her as I expected.

She is God-touched by Fenrir and was Born on the Super/Blue/Blood moon, so there is definitely some lore potential if that's your thing. I can't remember what I bought her for, but She's listed for 40K on the AH. Willing to Haggle though.

General Pinglist: @counterklock @siennia @friendo @ouji @solarkness @Lunacitty @Foreverkinght @Mondschatten @ScarredLightning @BloodOmega @phoenixoflegend @MoonlitCacti @Twye @Catkinstarchild @fallingstar275 @aliciawonderland @Argentdayl @Maegelcarwen @Hawlucha @Fearis @FlufferLover @Tsukistar @FauveNox @AceCavalier @Saraceaser @Montu @jadeturtle13 @WolfandCrow @Shadowfire1223 @AnarchicDemons
General sales: @ouji @Maegelcarwen @SomethingSmarmy
Brindled coloration: @Siennia @MunchkinLynx

39172522_350.png
QoiHu86.png
@VariantLoki ah i have no room and im broke DX im sorry!
@VariantLoki ah i have no room and im broke DX im sorry!
FR+0
lL0TUQg.png
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
@variantloki

I'll happily take her!

Edit: wow, I was late on the draw. Next time I guess. I'm dying for a brindle buddy.
@variantloki

I'll happily take her!

Edit: wow, I was late on the draw. Next time I guess. I'm dying for a brindle buddy.
hatcherybanner.png
[b]Well, I was a derp and accidentally bred the wrong dragons together. But! It did result in these interesting looking Lupe/Moonbeast Hybrids! Both of them are Males and are listed on the AH for 40,000! Will also take gems if you prefer. Feel free to haggle as well. I set their price as 40k because their color combination is pretty cool and with the range of colors their parents have, I'd say it was a miracle they came out looking this nice.[/b] (i'm sorry I ping you guys so often... please forgive me. lol) [size=2] [b]General Lupe Sales[/b]: @ouji @MoonlitCacti @Maegelcarwen @SomethingSmarmy @FlufferLover [b]General Moonbeast sales[/b]: @Peter @Chantric @Praedyth (Males) @Scylla (Tundras) [b]Lupe/Moonbeast Hybrids[/b]: @Hawlucha @AnarchicDemons @reotheleo [/size] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39705670] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=150&auth=02bf435acdb77d6172d3921c9d3c9e67a5cc8d81&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] [b]Syril[/b] Orca Savannah Mist Safari White Underbelly [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39705671] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=177&auth=5613ba3e35d1304f5faf2cdc62cc1c9649085187&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] [b]Haku[/b] [b][color=red]ON HOLD[/b] Orca Savannah Shale Safari White Underbelly [/columns]
Well, I was a derp and accidentally bred the wrong dragons together.

But! It did result in these interesting looking Lupe/Moonbeast Hybrids! Both of them are Males and are listed on the AH for 40,000! Will also take gems if you prefer. Feel free to haggle as well. I set their price as 40k because their color combination is pretty cool and with the range of colors their parents have, I'd say it was a miracle they came out looking this nice.

(i'm sorry I ping you guys so often... please forgive me. lol)

General Lupe Sales: @ouji @MoonlitCacti @Maegelcarwen @SomethingSmarmy @FlufferLover
General Moonbeast sales: @Peter @Chantric @Praedyth (Males) @Scylla (Tundras)
Lupe/Moonbeast Hybrids: @Hawlucha @AnarchicDemons @reotheleo

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=150&auth=02bf435acdb77d6172d3921c9d3c9e67a5cc8d81&dummyext=prev.png
Syril

Orca Savannah
Mist Safari
White Underbelly

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=177&auth=5613ba3e35d1304f5faf2cdc62cc1c9649085187&dummyext=prev.png
Haku
ON HOLD

Orca Savannah
Shale Safari
White Underbelly
QoiHu86.png
@variantloki oh man those boys are gorgeous!! I don't have the spare change atm for another derg, but if you do breed those two again, I'd certainly be interested! OwO
@variantloki oh man those boys are gorgeous!! I don't have the spare change atm for another derg, but if you do breed those two again, I'd certainly be interested! OwO
@reotheleo I'd be willing to hold one for you if you'd like. The parents of these two wont be bred again for another month or so. The female of the pair is a Bluemoon beast which I plan on breeding for the March Bluemoon.
@reotheleo I'd be willing to hold one for you if you'd like. The parents of these two wont be bred again for another month or so. The female of the pair is a Bluemoon beast which I plan on breeding for the March Bluemoon.
QoiHu86.png
@variantloki Then I'd LOVE if you could save Haku for me! I should have the treasure within a day or so, and I really do love his colours OwO Thank you so much!
@variantloki Then I'd LOVE if you could save Haku for me! I should have the treasure within a day or so, and I really do love his colours OwO Thank you so much!
@reotheleo No prob! He's off the AH now and will be waiting for you. Just let me know whenever you're ready!
@reotheleo No prob! He's off the AH now and will be waiting for you. Just let me know whenever you're ready!
QoiHu86.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13