Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Lupes: A Wolfish Subspecies
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@saraceaser I can get them on a nest if you'd like!

@Twye You can have Nauthiz if you want her! I'll set up a cr.

@sleepinqwolf You can grab Uruz <3 I'll set up a cr.
@saraceaser I can get them on a nest if you'd like!

@Twye You can have Nauthiz if you want her! I'll set up a cr.

@sleepinqwolf You can grab Uruz <3 I'll set up a cr.
xxxx xx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
xx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
xx
Jk9NoUo.png
@/Counterklok
Awesome! Then I'll take the Obsidian girl, and then I'll grab a White Hati boy (or girl) to make a perfect pair. :3
@/Counterklok
Awesome! Then I'll take the Obsidian girl, and then I'll grab a White Hati boy (or girl) to make a perfect pair. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
i mean. i want her, but i wasnt fast enough. seems like im just not fast enough at getting the dragona i want nowadays :'D
i mean. i want her, but i wasnt fast enough. seems like im just not fast enough at getting the dragona i want nowadays :'D
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye @Saraceaser oh my god this is on me, I'm dumb and misread what was said entirely and I'm v sorry :"D

Also - I don't have any ideas for partial eclipse lore, but I'm also open to suggestions!
@Twye @Saraceaser oh my god this is on me, I'm dumb and misread what was said entirely and I'm v sorry :"D

Also - I don't have any ideas for partial eclipse lore, but I'm also open to suggestions!
xxxx xx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
xx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
xx
Jk9NoUo.png
its okay. I'll get one the next time they are bred!

idk what to suggest for lore..I'll see if i can think of anything
its okay. I'll get one the next time they are bred!

idk what to suggest for lore..I'll see if i can think of anything
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Is there ANY chance of ever getting any of these again, or are they just an inactive subspecies? I’ve been waiting for a long time and it seems like I was simply too late to the party... xD But I didn’t join FR until earlier this year and only found out about these after being sold a Lupes/Moonbeast hybrid a handful of months ago.. Put myself on a pinglist for a Brindle and all that jazz, hoping to get one to match my brindle greyhound.

Is it hopeless?
Is there ANY chance of ever getting any of these again, or are they just an inactive subspecies? I’ve been waiting for a long time and it seems like I was simply too late to the party... xD But I didn’t join FR until earlier this year and only found out about these after being sold a Lupes/Moonbeast hybrid a handful of months ago.. Put myself on a pinglist for a Brindle and all that jazz, hoping to get one to match my brindle greyhound.

Is it hopeless?
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat

Hi!!! I have taken over the subspecies with Counterklock’s permission and help :)
Here’s the link to the new thread.
Sadly I only have the grey, white, and black pairs and I’ve been playing around with new ideas for color types and allowing mirrors I just haven’t been able to get to it yet lol

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2535799/1

Hopefully it’s not hopeless, it’s just hard since so far I’m the only one breeding I think and I have to rent nests lol xD I can try to help you find a brindle though!
@AsylumBat

Hi!!! I have taken over the subspecies with Counterklock’s permission and help :)
Here’s the link to the new thread.
Sadly I only have the grey, white, and black pairs and I’ve been playing around with new ideas for color types and allowing mirrors I just haven’t been able to get to it yet lol

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2535799/1

Hopefully it’s not hopeless, it’s just hard since so far I’m the only one breeding I think and I have to rent nests lol xD I can try to help you find a brindle though!
VYQwMuq.gif
Oh, thank you so much! xD I check the AH for the brindle coloring in ANY dragon on a daily basis, but nothing ever pops up. It’s a rare color combo in general.

I’ve been toying with the idea of clearing out my lair a bit, and I’d be happy to help you breed Lupes if I can find pairs when that happens. ^^
Oh, thank you so much! xD I check the AH for the brindle coloring in ANY dragon on a daily basis, but nothing ever pops up. It’s a rare color combo in general.

I’ve been toying with the idea of clearing out my lair a bit, and I’d be happy to help you breed Lupes if I can find pairs when that happens. ^^
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat
Yeah that is a hard range to find

Awesome! I welcome any breeders xD lol
@AsylumBat
Yeah that is a hard range to find

Awesome! I welcome any breeders xD lol
VYQwMuq.gif
Even if I don’t breed my own pairs, if you need Nature nests, I’d be open lol. Either way!
Even if I don’t breed my own pairs, if you need Nature nests, I’d be open lol. Either way!
RcVbyDs.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13